Chapter 24

Wow.. So a lot of people wanted me to continue and I just wanted to thank those for the encouraging comments. So enjoy chapter 24.

(:

-Chapter 24-

My alarm clock went off loudly and I groaned, reaching behind my side table to rip the cord out of the wall socket. Take that alarm!

I rolled back over, dozing off. I didn't even get to close my eyes for a minute before my bed bounced from a heavy weight.

"Ugh go away, you tittymuncher" I told Jake.

"GET UP! IT'S A MONDAY. SCHOOL TIME!"He yelled in my ear.

I growled smacking him with a pillow.

How can someone possibly be up and functioning at this time on a Monday?

It was 6:00 in the morning and I just needed another hour of sleep. Monday mornings and I do not mix well.

"Go awayyyy"I groaned as he tried to rip the blankets off of me.

"Nope not till you get up"He said.

"Fine. I'm up. Leave me alone now"I said, grumpily as I sat up.

He just laughed at my hair that was sticking up in all different directions. I shoved him off the bed before heading towards my bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth.

I came out of the bathroom 30 minutes later, feeling refreshed and clean with a towel wrapped around me.

I looked over to see Jake sitting on my bed still, already ready for school.

"Will you make me breakfast?"I asked with a puppy dog face.

"Of course"He said as he got up and headed downstairs.

I went to my closet, picking out a pair of ripped jeans with a cute tank with a cardigan to go over it and some ugg boots.

I then took the time to do my hair. Just kidding, I simply threw it up in a messy bun. I then decided I looked decent enough.

I made my way downstairs to see Jake had made me a toaster strudel with a glass of OJ.

I smiled at him and he just winked, grabbing both of our bags. I quickly ate my breakfast before heading out to my car to see Jake waiting for me.

He was leaning up against the drivers door, so I threw him the keys.

We both got in the car and I plugged my beats up to my iPhone. I turned on pandora radio and just leaned against the cold window.

All the snow had melted and it was starting to warm back up.

We made it to school in about twenty minutes. I rolled my eyes as I saw all the people hanging out in the parking lot just like they used too.

Jake pulled into a parking spot and we both got out.

"I have football practice today, so ill catch a ride home"He said throwing the keys back at me.

Jake little fan group then ran up to him squealing and he just looked at me for help.

I then remembered how he screamed in my ear this morning, so I threw him an evil smirk and shrugged.

I made my way to first period, taking my own sweet time.

I stopped by my locker, aiming to be late. I opened my locker to see a big bouquet of red roses.

I looked at them with annoyance, thinking they were from Trey.

I then noticed a little card attached to them. I picked them up to read it.

'Dawn,

You're so beautiful.

Leo.'

Oh. Well that's a real shocker. Notice the sarcasm.

"Who are those from?"A voice asked from right behind me.

I felt tingled race up my spine and I twirled around to see Ash standing behind me.

He was glaring at the bouquet, making me roll my eyes.

"Nobody and it wouldn't be your business anyways"I said, throwing them in a nearby trashcan.

"Actually it is, I'm your mate and we went on a date already."He argued.

"Not what you said two years ago and that date was because of a bet. I wouldn't take you back that easily, you idiot."I fired back.

"I was stupid two years ago"He protested.

"Yes, you were"Leo said, propped up on a locker behind me.

"Fuck off you rat."Ash growled at him.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a shame that a beautiful girl got such an unworthy mate"He smirked arrogantly.

"You're about as unworthy as I am"Ash shot at him which caused an argument between the two.

I looked between them before shrugging and walking off. There was no need to waste my time with either of them.

I got a few feet away from them before I saw Trey heading towards us.

'Oh great'I thought sarcastically before turning back around to avoid him.

I then ran into the other two arguing. Before I could make another move to run, Trey strutted up.

He had on a big smirk and practically eye-raped me before turning his attention on the two idiots in front of us. How creepy.

"What are you two turdbags arguing about?"He asked them.

I wanted to laugh before I remembered I hated him and I don't laugh at jokes made from people I hate.

"Who is better for Dawn"They both said at the same time making Trey roll his eyes.

"Obviously, that's me"He said making them glare at him.

"I doubt that"Ash said which added Trey into the big argument.

I awkwardly backed out of the conversation as they all argued loudly.

'Why can't my life be simple?"I thought as I speed walked down the hallway, hoping to get away from the three as quickly as possible.

Hmm. So I know it's a really short update, but I will try to update again soon. Tell me what yo think?