Stolen Kissess

'Mmmm, Damon, what has gotten into you?' you laugh as your boyfriend, ferociously attacks your neck with his lips, kissing and nipping and biting. I mean, it was usual for him, but today he seemed kinda urgent and pushed.

'I know how you get. It's Elena's birthday and you're gonna spend the whole weekend running around planning that dumb surprise party. I won't get to do this the whole weekend, so I'm taking my fill' he said in his deep voice, pulling you closer in his lap.

'Hm, yeah, I definitely won't let you and your kissess distract me and ruining Elena's special day.' you retort and grasp onto his soft hair, pulling him closer to you.

Suddenly, his lips stopped on your jawline and he pulled back, giving you a small smirk 'was that a challenge?' he asked dangerously softly.

'What, NO-'  your eyes widened at this. Goodness, you'll be dead tomorrow if he takes it into his head that you were challenging him for it, but his smirk just widened 'Challenge accepted honey' he said in that cocky voice, then turned around, throwing you on the couch and climbing on top of you, his legs straddling your hips and smashing his lips to yours, hungrily, cutting off any arguements you might have had.

_____________________________________________________________________________________------

And the next day, he caught you like 17 times.

At the bottom of the stairs, pushing you down on the bottom step, making you drop the packets of crackers, and crashing his lips to yours, making it hot, hungry and waaaaay to quick. He was gone before you could even take it in that he was there, leaving you gasping like a fish.

In the closet, pulling you in suddenly as you were hurrying down the hall, attacking your neck with his lips, trailing up and down once. You managed to gasp out 'Damon' ans suddenly he was out the door and gone before you could even get your bearings.

In the garden, pushing you against the cold stone wall almost slamming his lips o yours in a hot openmouthed kiss, forcing your lips apart, stroking your mouth once and then, poof- he was gone again.

By evening you were getting frustrated. Okay, we all know he has vampire speed, he doesnt need to take so much advantage of the fact!

You almost groaned when his hand shot out of nowhere, grabbing you from behind and slamming your spine onto his hard chest, biting and nipping at your neck and collarbone and then running away, leaving you, once again a gasping stuttering mess.

________________________________________________________________________________

The day had ended and you were tired - and determined. That son of a beep Damon Salvatore can't just grab you out of nowhere and get away with it. Ad you open the door to your bedroom, he was there, waiting. But this time, before he could do anything, you stalked towards him and grabbed his collars, pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him and attacked his lips. Kissing him as hungrily and urgently as he had but just as he started to kiss back, you pulled away, smirking down at him. He groaned loudly and tried to grab your face but you just moved off him and got off the bed, still smirking.

'okay, okay, I get it, you win, now get back in here!' he growled.

You smirked and got back on top him, letting him claim your lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAND CUT!

There, its done and posted. Hope you guys liked it. I know I havent updated in a while- okay a lot of while- but hey, better late than never right?

So that was once again Damon Salvatore, His Hottness, and you, having some typical couple paranoma.

Check out my other stories too-

A Royal Headache - starring Harry Styles

Jasper Oneshots - starring Jason Grace and Piper Mclean

Another Cinderella Story - starring Selena Gomez

Imagining Mr Styles - starring Harry Styles again.

If you're into any of that stuff, please go and have a look.

Dont forget to review, vote and add.

Stay Beautiful

I<3CHOC