Chapter Twenty One. (21.)

Louis' Point of View

"Why am I here? What did I do wrong?" I spoke aloud, although I already knew where I was. I was in hell; the hell for the gifted. The one that burned in the pits of fire, the one that sat in the edge, teetering on the edge of sanity. The one that to most, was heaven. The most was only those who had had a rough life, a past life of those that no one dare speak of. The same past that I had had. But my past wasn't bad, my past was good. If so, why was I here? This is the hell of those who had a bad past. This was heaven to the good. 

It was split into two parts. The parts of hate, and the parts of love. The part of live, the part of death. If then, why was I standing in the middle? There were lines of demons, lines of angels, lines of gifted hybrids and lines of fire and water pyro's. If so, again, why wasn't I in a line?

"You're not in a line because you have a choice, Louis." That voice sounded familiar - too familiar. 

"Liam?" I looked up and wasn't very surprised to see Liam standing over me, looking down at me, seeing as he was a few inches taller. "Why are you here?"

"I'm the master of the heaven and the hell."

That surprised me. "Why do I belong in this place? Why am I not sent to hell automatically?" All I am is bad anyways. I caused Harry pain by not being there anymore. I caused everyone I love pain by being the way that I am; I couldn't even fight Sally off enough that she had the devil knocked out of her. I was useless.

"You are, in no other way of term, a book that no one was willing to read to the end, too complex to read, but too worthy of throwing away. So, we're giving you a choice."

"A choice of what?"

"A choice of going back."

"Going back to what?"

"Going back to anything. Going back to everything, and most importantly, going back to Harry." 

I didn't really have to think to answer. "I want to go back!" I needed to go back! I needed to go back to Harry! He'll be miserable without me, and I need him! "He needs me and I need him and we need each other and If I'm not there anymore, what... what will happen?"

"Would you like to see?" Liam walked off of the ledge that he was standing on and snapped his fingers. Next thing, by the time I blinked, I was in a room. Small, and barely enough leg room to move anywhere other than a few steps, but Liam and I, we didn't need to move. There was a T.V pointed on the screen, and suddenly, I saw Harry. 

I screamed, and lunched for the T.V, clutching it with my dear life. "Liam! Liam, where is he? Why is he crying? What is he doing?!" I was having a panic attack right before Liam's eyes and yet still, he answered calmly. 

"He's crying because he misses you." That made my heart break.

"Where is he?"

"Shush, Louis." Liam pointed to the screen. "Shush, back away from the screen and watch." And so I did.

"I miss you Louis." Harry spoke in a rough voice, a voice that showed how much he had been crying; a voice rough, and a voice that made my heart break. "Why did you leave? Why did you have to go? Come back."

Harry sat on a bed, looking down at a picture that he had clutched to his chest. Tears splattered down and stained the picture like paint splatters on an abstract painting that an artist was putting all emotion into. He was in a room, one that I recognized was mine, The room was exactly how it was before, nothing out of place. Except the bed was made, but something told me the bed was still in use. It was messy, as if someone had been sleeping into it and threw the sheets up in a hurry.