Chapter Sixteen. (16.)

Louis' Point of View.

It was 8 a.m and I've been awake for a few minutes. If I rephrased that, I would have said that it was 8 a.m and I had been staring at Harry for 30 minutes. I couldn't help it! He looked utterly adorable.

Harry's arms were locked firmly around my waist and stomach, and his face was pressed deep into my chest. His breath was even and soft, every puff of warm air hitting my naked chest. His curls were tickling my chin a little, but he looked so utterly at peace in his sleep.

It wasn't long after, me laying there and looking down at Harry with a no doubt look of admiration. I knew he was in the midst of getting up when I heard him lightly groan and squeeze my pelvis, and felt his eyelashes flutter open (Yes, felt--that's how close we are.)

"Good morning, my Louis!" Harry let out a blinding smile at me, so bright I thought I had to shield my eyes. As I turned to look at him, I evaluated his face. His smile was small, but so genuine that a large dimple was still there. He looked as if he had just won the lottery.

I couldn't help but let a chuckle leave my lips. Was I the one making him be this happy? I grinned widely at the thought.

"Why are you laughing?" God, his morning voice was sexy. I felt my northern region tighten at just the sound of it. God, it was bloody hot.

"You look as if you just won the lottery of something, babe, 's all." It was actually really cute. He was basically glowing, his face lot up like an eight year old on Christmas.

"'S just 'cause I have you." Instantly, a blush covered my cheeks, as I dipped my head in an attempt to hide my face.

"Could say the same about you," I shot back a reply as a mumble.

Harry made a happy sound in the back of his throat.

Things were quiet for a while as we basked in the others company, both of us cuddling, basically clutching each other close and laying in the middle of a huge bed, acting as if the bed was a single sized and not a queen. We lay in a mess of limbs, tangled sheets and 'attractive' morning breath for a while. He had put on underwear, as did I, minutes ago, for some unknown reason, and I was already missing the feel of his fully naked body with mine. Things were peaceful for a while, and I was lost in thought of last night.

Suddenly, Harry released my waist and rolled over, but still faced me, as if he was just leaning back. "Louis, why do you not like yourself?"

The question caught me off guard, I felt as if I had been slapped. "I uhm, well, I don't... I don't know,"

And in all honesty, I didn't. I could name reasons why I hated myself, things that I'd done that made me ashamed, and disgusted, I could name the things I disliked about my body, but for some reason, I couldn't figure out an answer for this simple question.

"You should, there's nothing to not like." Harry's voice held innocence and purity, and I only wished I could have believed him.

"There nothing to like, Harold!" I snapped at him.

Instantly, Harry recoiled, and rolled away from me. I grabbed his waist halfway, stopping him from leaving me. "No, I didn't mean to snap, lovely, I'm sorry. I just... I just don't like talking about it, can we change the subject?"

"No." Harry looked me in the eyes, determination lacked in his voice as well as showing in his eyes. "We're going to talk about it. And I know that it bothers you, but it bothers me MORE to know that you don't like the body that I love."

I was silent, for a few minutes. I was totally comfortable with Harry, and I knew we could talk about anything, but this really wasn't a subject I was comfortable with talking about. Despite that, in that moment, I let my insecurities on my sleeve where my heart lay for him too.