THE BEACH EPISODE.

GUESS WHOS IN A SHITTY MOOD, ME.

SO I'M GOING TO RANT ABOUT THE EPISODE IN EVERY OURAN FANFIC THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST (that is if they're sticking to the original storyline.)

The fucking beach episode. Oh my god I could go on for hours how much this bothers me in Ouran fanfics. But it's pretty much self explanatory, so I won't.

I'm pretty sure everyone who's reading this has seen or read the part in the story, where the host club goes to the beach with their guest, and Haruhi ends up getting thrown off a cliff. Tamaki gets upset at her blah blah blah.

Usually in the fanfics, the OC, or whoever is the main character of the story, will go up with Haruhi to defend the girls getting harassed by those guys on the cliff. And then they end up getting attacked by those guys like Haruhi and end up being thrown off the cliff as well.

THIS FUCKING PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. LIKE DO YOU HAVE ZERO CREATIVITY IN YOUR HEAD PEOPLE.

IN A FIGHT OR FLIGHT SITUATION LIKE THAT I DOUBT EVERY PERSON WILL CHOSE FIGHT.

And then the host club gets worried about the OC as well, Tamaki ends up in a fight with her & Haruhi.

Why can't the OC side with Tamaki or the Host club for a change.

Why can't they tell Haruhi she made everyone worried and by doing that she was wrong. NO, THEY HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME FUCKING BOAT AS HARUHI INSTEAD.

AND THEN LATER ON WHEN EVERYONE FORGIVES EACH OTHER THE BS WITH FINDING OUT WHAT THE PERSONS AFRAID OF HAPPENS WITH THE CANON CHARACTER THEIR PAIRED WITH.

LIKE NO DUDE, YOU ARE JUST BASICALLY COPING WHAT HAPPENED TO HARUHI IN THE STORY.

this fandoms fanfics piss me off so much omg, like there is no originality unless you look hard enough.