Guest of the Host Club.

Why must most of the guest either be, stupid, annoying, a bully, or all three in fanfics.

I mean I understand that their y'know fangirls. But like they kinda are suppose to represent us in a way??

That's sounds a bit confusing so let me rephrase it. Ouran typically makes fun of the harem trope and the whole "notice me senpai" thing, reasons why it's such a great show. 

We are typically the fangirls. Don't even deny it, you probably fangirled like one of them in the show because a certain something happened to your favorite host or whatever. So, yeah in a way they do represent us.

So why must in all the fanfics whether it has an OC or not have one of the guest if not all of the guest be so annoying or be a bully.

There are a couple of fanfics that have nice guest that show the main character around or even show them the host club. But the minute a host starts to show interest in main girl the other girls get all butt wild crazy.

Okay, yes there are going to be a few like that girl in the first episode whose name I can't remember for the life of me and I feel super lazy to even look up, but not all of them are going to be like her so???

Literally all the guest seem so nice and cute??? Like can they get their own show because I want all of them to be my #waifu's. ...Kidding.

But still, yes it's an annoying thing that happens in the fanfics. I understand that girls a rival for the main characters love interest, but honestly why can't we have one rival that's nice for a change?? Or make it fucking different idk. Make the girl super manipulative or something. JUST MAKE IT DIFFERENT FOR GOD SAKES. 

OR EVEN BETTER MAKE THE MAIN CHARACTER THE ONE AT FAULT BECAUSE IT WILL LET THERE BE SOME ROOM FOR MAJOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS EVEN BETTER THAN A BITCHY GUEST.

#letniceguestbethenewthing
#stopmakingassholes