eleven.

LIGHT.
011. | ❛ i think you know the answer.

"Steven Grant Rogers, where are you leading me?" Caroline says giggling with his hands wrapped over her eyes

They both stood on the roof with the garden that Caroline started ever since the new SHIELD HQ was built. The flowers that have flourished with the best aroma smell, which also complimented Caroline's skin tone. Steve grabbed a flower from the garden and placed it behind Caroline's ear.

"With everything that happened, I've been holding this in for so long. Caroline, I'm in love with you and I'm trying to get this out before somebody interrupts again. I thought I was going to lose you and I realized that I never wanted to go through that before I asked you the big question. I could promise you a lifetime of happiness but we know that that isn't possible. What I could promise you is that I'll be by your side, through the tough times and all the times you want to kill Tony. When I came out of that ice, another person came out. I love you Caroline Anne Kingsley and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" he knelt down onto the floor with the ring in his hand

"I think you know the answer." Caroline smirked with Steve shedding the largest smile, slipping the ring onto her finger. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, spinning her around as she giggled out in glee.
__________________

"Wanna keep staring at that wall or you wanna get to work?" Steve asked as he and Caroline walked into the same room as Natasha and Kiara. "You guys get engaged and everything changes, but to answer your question, it's a pretty interesting wall."

"Thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes." Natasha joked walking over to the engaged couple. "How do we look?"

Steve hands her a tablet, "Well, we're not the twenty-seven Yankees."

"We got some hitters," Caroline states as she and Natasha reads the tablet.

"They're good, but not a team." Steve says to her as she puts the tablet down.

"I wasn't a decent member until you all whipped me into shape." Kiara reminded them even though her training at Hydra, prepare her for almost any attack.

"Let's beat them into shape," Caroline says to him as they walk towards a door, pushing through it. As they enter the room, the recruits stare at them. Rhodey, opened his mask of War Machine suit to look over to them. Vision turns to face them as well, then Falcon flies into the room. The last to enter was Wanda, who had a new look than before.

Steve glances over to Natasha and Caroline, and then to the recruits, "Avengers-"

A/N:
Yay! The end of another book and the start of another. The fourth book of this series is out which will be based on Captain America: Civil War. The book is called Darkness and stuff are about to get very interesting.