ten.

LIGHT.
010. | ❛ shouldn't this hurt?

Caroline quickly grabbed her stuff from the armory, when she came across a special weapon

Caroline quickly grabbed her stuff from the armory, when she came across a special weapon. She knew that it was somewhere in HQ but didn't know where. Right there, in front of her, was her Peggy special gun that she took on her very first mission. She remembered how she would search for it constantly and not being able to find, even Caroline thought it was lost.

Caroline picked it up, tracing the outline of the gun. She put it on her belt, smiling to herself and knowing that Peggy's special weapon would bring luck to her.

"Are you ready?" Steve's voice echoed, making Caroline turn around.

"For the biggest battle yet?" Caroline emphasized, "How can I be ready?"

"Just be careful," Steve said

"That's what you said to me on our first mission together." Caroline smile placing her hands on Steve's chest.

Steve took the opportunity to place his lips against Caroline's. He grabbed her tight and moved his hands into her hair, before pulling away.

"Promise me, you'll be careful." Steve looked directly into her eyes

"I promise."

Caroline linked her hands with Steve's until he stopped in his tracks.

"I have a question to ask you when we come back."

"Why can't you ask me now?" Caroline wondered

"Because I want it to be perfect."

_______________________

Ultron's appeared everywhere. Out of the ground, out of the water: anyplace you can think of. Clint and Caroline both jumped into action as they had begun attacking the smaller Ultron's, protecting the people who were running in fear. Caroline shot bullet after bullet, obliterating them with it's hit. Clint launched arrow after arrow, taking them out one at a time. Caroline glanced over to Steve, who was on the bridge, getting attacked by an Ultron, but taking them out easily and jumping back onto his feet.

"Get off the bridge!" Wanda ordered as she pushed through her people, Caroline looking at Wanda throwing up a force field with her powers.

One of the Ultron's then shoot the force field, hitting Wanda square in the chest, knocking her to the ground. Caroline rushes over to Wanda, making sure she was all right and nodding in return. Caroline clenches her jaw, before disappearing.

The vampire appeared on the other side of Ultron's using her hands to snapping the metal right off. She glanced over at Wanda and giving her a smile before both ladies jumped back into action to help Clint take on his batch of Ultrons.

On the streets of Sokovia, all of the Avengers were on the move to take out as many of the Ultrons as they could. Steve was taking out all of the Ultrons on the bridge, throwing his shield at them, punching them, and kicking them as well.