three.

LIGHT.
003. | ❛ oh my god.

Music blared throughout the whole tower as she made her way down the hall

Music blared throughout the whole tower as she made her way down the hall. She glanced over the railing of the balcony, before making her way down the flight of stairs. She could feel everyone's eyes on her and couldn't help but offer a smile. Caroline waltzed her way to the bar where her sister was drinking shots impressing her teammates that surrounded her. Just as Kiara was about to do another tequila shot, Caroline slipped the cup out of her hand much to the audience dismay.

"When I invited you to Avengers Tower, it wasn't for you to drink your way through half of the booze." Caroline gulped the shot down fast to which had a sour taste to it and made a face of disgust.

"And that's why you let me do the tequila shots, stick to your vodka and whiskey while I drink this." Kiara said grabbing another tequila shot and handing a drink to Caroline. "Hurry up and drink it before Party Pooper Steve comes and takes it from you."

Caroline looked around her to check if she was in the clear before taking a sip of her drink. She looked at her sister who shot her a very approving look before returning to her side of the party and leaving her sister to drink to her heart's content. She was going for another sip before it was slipped out of her hand and having a taste of her own medicine for what she did to her sister. Caroline watched as he drink started to get further away as she pouted at the man who took it from her, "What are you doing?"

"Drunk vampires aren't the best ones" Steve continued to hold her drink hostage as she continued to pout at him, hoping that he would come around and giving her her drink back.

"Yeah but they're the fun ones. Come one, consider this as a present." She reversed her position with Steve, who was now sitting on the bar stool while Caroline tried to retrieve her drink. But he was too smart for that, he knew all of Caroline's little plays and wasn't going to play into this one as he kept putting his foot down.

"It's not even Christmas, let alone your birthday," Steve said as Caroline arranged herself on his lap, gaining a slight blush on his face.

She snaked her arms around his neck keeping her balanced as he grabbed onto her with one hand to keep her from falling. "Well, think about this if you give me that present right now," Caroline leaned into Steve's ear, dropping her voice to a seductive tone, "I'll give you one tonight."

The blush from before was now a very notable cherry red, Steve tried his hardest to hide it from everyone as he dug his head into Caroline's side and squeezed tighter to hide his embarrassment. She hugged onto her boyfriend before quickly getting her drink and getting away from his grip to drink away from him, she sent him blow kisses as she retreated to which Steve couldn't deny.

"But, you know, the suit can take the weight right?" Rhodey said and Caroline knew she stumbled into a War Machine story.

"So I take the tank, fly it up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like, 'Boom. You looking fo this?" He glances over to them before sighing "Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else, that story kills."