epilogue.

get up,
go to work,
come home,
love on the kids,
eat dinner,
play with the kids,
put them to bed,
watch television,
go to bed.

that's the routine of Stiles' day. five years after Lydia's death when he was eighteen. thank god he married a lady that knew Lydia, so they could talk about her when it was necessary. and he did as Lydia said in her final moments.

graduate from high school, go to college, get a good job, marry a beautiful girl, and grow stronger than you've ever been before.

—————

"come on kids, it's time for bed!" Allison called out to her children. two little girls ran up the stairs to their parents room to find Stiles laying on the bed with a book in his hands. "that's a big book, dad! are we gonna be able to finish it tonight?" Stiles laughed as his wife, Allison, entered the room,"no, Lydia, we'll read a few chapters every night." Allison helped the younger daughter up onto the bed. "Claudia! how was your day?" Stiles said as his younger daughter tacked him. "it was borin' I sat at home wif mama." Allison laughed and hugged her oldest daughter, Lydia,"Claudia! we didn't just sit and do nothing! we watched the Little Mermaid five times!" the room got silent until the oldest daughter, Lydia, huffed,"when will you guys tell me what my name means?" Allison stared at Stiles and Stiles started,"she was a good friend of your mom and I. she died when we were eighteen. she had strawberry blonde hair and big green eyes. she was five three in height but she still had a great style of clothing. anything you wanna add to, Allison?" Allison sighed, hugging her oldest daughter tighter,"she was my best friend. we did everything together. and your dad, Stiles, had a huge crush on her elementary through high school. and you see that book your dad's holding, that was Lydia's favorite book." Stiles held the book out to his children and the cover said the notebook. "this book was also made into a movie, that was also her favorite movie. and the Little Mermaid was her favorite book too. she told me it was a book before the movie came out." Stiles added. "can we read it now?" Claudia added impatiently. but Lydia interrupted,"wait, if my name means something, does Claudia's mean anything?" Stiles answered,"Claudia Stilinski was my mom. she would have been you guy's grandma. she died when I was eight." Claudia huffed,"can we please just read the book?"

the family got comfortable on the bed and Stiles opened the book.

STALLISON
ok byeeeee love you all
— lovingobrien
xx Hayley