Chapter 14

We walk through the forest together, I stop. " Jane, why don't you go search for some food, like some berries, I saw a blueberry bush nearby!" Jane nods, she then hops away, Wolf following her. His thick gray fur bounces as he leaps away from me once again, I feel happiness. " Caroline! Caroline!" This changes, Heather runs over. A mix of anger and sadness follows as I notice that Lee and Kieran aren't with her.

" Where are they?" I ask, Heather looks at me. " Who? The traitor? Or the boys?".
" Yes the boys, I literally had to kill Sarah to get the info that you ran off!" Heather looks at me, " Do you not understand that we had to run, not only were The Students attacking us but The World Government was closing in as well-" The sound of an explosion cuts her off, a large cloud of smoke fills the air spewing toxic gases.

" It's Gideon........ the World Government blew it up,"
" Well that proves that we can't go back there," I say. " We have to find a new place to stay safe." Heather nods, Jane runs out. She holds blueberries in her hands, Wolf hops behind her. " So where do you want to go?" Heather asks.
" Far away," I say, " Somewhere far away,".
Heather grins, she shrugs, " Well ok.....".

Jane and Wolf run ahead as we walk through the valley towards the border at Niagara Falls. It'll take us a few days, but we have a shot at actually finding a Safe Haven at Niagara Falls. Unless it has been destroyed, if that has happened then we'll keep going, we won't stop travelling.

Because as I said, we're going far, far away..........