Chapter 6: Stalked by the Granny

P.S: Lots of thanks to @DarkSideOfMe002 who made me the most amazing cover ever :DD 

___________________________________

   Chapter 6: Stalked by the Granny

   I still didn't know who the granny at the back was and she was really beginning to creep me out.

   "You're so old, I bet your birth certificate says it expired."

   So I decided to relieve the tension with some jokes.

   The outline of her knuckles were real tight as she stood her place in the dark, unwilling to reveal herself. She was shifting her teeth from side to side very noisily; as she's been doing so for my last three jokes.

   After explaining his ironically evil plan, Raul had reared into the shadows and muttered something about needing to attend some urgent duties and that he wouldn't be for long.

   It was way too obvious what those 'duties' were. Seriously, him and Allison had bathroom issues.

   I mean, its been ten minutes since he was gone.

   For a while, the granny was simply standing in the dark silently, and even though I couldn't see her, I felt her eyes boring into me as I awkwardly attempted to whistle a note. For a couple of long seconds, that's how it was until I remembered my excellent collection of jokes.

   My face brightened as I remembered one of my favorites. "Hey, oldie," I call to her and she groans, "What do you call a cheese that isn't yours?"

   She seems to know what's coming as she tries to stop me. But it's too late.

   "Nacho cheese!"

   At that moment, a lot of things happen at the same time. First, there are a couple of snickers, chuckles, and covered laughs somewhere from the dark. I'm guessing that they are Raul's guards and maybe amongst them is the one that kidnapped me from the party. Speaking of the party, I think it's been an hour or so since the Gallery.

   Second, there are several people shouting; or maybe just two people, but their volume equaled to pretty much a crowd. It was the oldie and Raul, who must've came back from his urgent 'duty'. The oldie was screeching at the guards to be quiet just as Raul had come again and he was shouting for her to calm down. But she didn't calm down.

   Lastly, I began to giggle nervously at the shouting duet. I knew I was losing a bit of my sanity; being in such a dark place and not knowing what was going to happen to me has made me a little coo-koo. The giggles turned to uncontrollable laughs that almost towered over the the voice of the oldie that was screeching like a bird. Her voice only went up as my body shook with laughter until the ropes that were holding me began to quiver.

   Suddenly, with a quick motion, the old lady snatched the red button from Raul's hand in which he was holding the whole time. Before he could protest, I witnessed the woman's finger smash down on the button with no hesitation.

   An electric pain rocketed into my nerves as it whizzed from the strange lump on my neck into the rest of my body. It felt like a bullet speeding through my entire body; no, dozens of bullets shooting through my body. The worst was when it hit my head and I heard an animal-like scream echo through the darkness. I had a vague idea it was me who was screaming.

   My head, oh, it was pure torture. Not only the pain, but it made my feel like I was losing control over the rest of my body. Numbness swept of the entire of me and I began to panic. Horrible images I don't even remember now flashed through my head and I gave up. At that moment, I wished I could just die.