Chapter 29 - Lights reveal dark secrets..

"So what do you say?" I asked staring at Andy."Don't tell me I just gave that long speech for nothing! I am not a speech person so you can tell this is important to me."

"Like..if I tell you that I won't move will you please get out?" Andy said massaging his temples. I stroked my chin.

"Depends if your lying or not." 

"Okay so I am not lying when I tell you that I will not make my family move." Andy said getting up. I smiled brightly and squealed.

"Really sir? Oh my god I love you and your baldeness very much! Thank you, you kind sir." I said pulling him into a bonecrushing hug.

"Wow even mom doesn't show this much affection to dad.." Andrew said snickering softly. I finally let go of Andy and smiled at him.

"Miss, I know that your happy and all but this suit was just recently ironed so please do not wrinke it!" He said with a stressful look on his face. He took in a deep breath and walked up the stairs quickly, probaly trying to get away from me.

"Wow..you were able to scare my husband enough to make him change his mind." Christina said smiling. She patted my back and walked up the stairs. I cleared my throat.

"I think..that was an insult." I said scratching the back of my neck. Andrew and Crystal smirked at me.

"So you love me?" He asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder tightly. I turned red and laughed waving my hand around.

"Pshh...that was.." I thought for a moment."That was part of a play.."

'Tell the truth stupid, I thought you were a good girl.'

"For your information I wasn't a good girl, I was a nerd! Wow you don't even know yourself.'

'Same thing stupid!'

"Reyna?" Andrew said waving a hand in front of my face. I jumped and smiled at him, giggling softly for no reason."I love you too, Reyna."

"Barf! Come on..I can't even live in my own house without seeing Andrew get all mushy." Crystal shivered and chuckled softly. 

"Go and talk to your teddy bear." Andrew said glaring at Crystal.

"How do you know about that?!"

"Don't you ever think your just a little too loud when your having deep converstations with it?" Andrew said smirking. Crystal growled and walked up the stairs.

"Y-you love..me?" I asked with my mouth wide open. Andrew stared at me with a weird expression. 

"You like flys? Those will be flying straight into your mouth soon if you keep it open like that." He said. I closed my mouth and glared at him.

"My fist will be in your mouth soon if you don't shut up." 

"Damn baby, I taught you how to scare people with insults. Now all you have to work on is how to actually do it." Andrew winked. I rolled my eyes."Thank you."

"For?" I asked with a confused expression."Being nice enough to not kick you over the head whenever you insult me?"

"For helping me stay in New York. I mean what would I of done if I had to move?  It's like when you moved here, my life got more better and it's like..your a huge special part of my life now." Andrew smiled. I blushed and giggled.

"Well I mean...I am amazing right?" 

"Hey don't flatter yourself." Andrew said looking at me with a blank expression. He yelped when I kicked him in the shin.

~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~

               At about 9pm I was walking into my front door. It was dark so I attempted to find the light switch on the wall.

"I haven't lived here long enough to know where the light switch is." I whispered to myself quietly, stumbling around. After finding the light switch, I flicked it on and looked around.

"Who is that?!" I heard someone said. My eyes widened when I realized who was on the couch on top of Zayden.

"What in the world? You have to be bloody kidding me!" I said glaring at Zayden. He sat up and glared back at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I stared at him with a blank expression. This boy must of been spending too much time here, because he seems to think he could make out on my couch and then ask me what I was doing at my house.

"Aren't you taken by Jacelyn, Zayden?!" I asked.

"What is all the racket, seriously? I am trying to play video games upstairs." Ryan asked running down the stairs. He stared blankly at Zayden."When did she get here?.."

Pshhh..I was thinking the same exact thing.

~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~

A/N

     Hola! You may or may not remember me. If you don't, I do not blame you. I am SOO SOO SOO very sorry for dissapearing for 7 long months. I am a real chicken nugget for doing that, and not the good kind too, the burned one. See I just called myself a burned chicken nugget! I decided to return and finish off this story because all my readers are so supportive and I wanted to finish this for them! Again I am very sorry for leaving you all like that. 

I missed writing this story a lot! As soon as I got back my brain exploded with many ideas..well not actually..cause that would be awkward to tell my doctor. ANYWAY, before I get off track and blabble about how much I hate doctors, I shall let you all know that this story is going to have a HUGE twist. Mwhaha! Come to the evil side, we have cookies ;)

This chapter is very, very short but I promise the next few ones will be long and have lots of drama! As many people may say, save the drama for your lama..or something like that. Well my lama left to go to the dessert so I got drama!!..oh gosh why am I tortuting you all with my terrible jokes? I'm blabbing TOO much now. Well anyway I will see you all SOON..like very, very soon.

Vote, comment and all that good stuff. :) Thanks for reading. Bye, little cupcakes. <3

                                                          ~ Sarina. <3