Chapter 10

"I taught you so well! It is very fun harassing Kaylee." Sydney said rubbing her hands together.

"I suppose, but now I have detention!" I yelled."That is going to be on my personal records! And I will have no job."

"Your so dramatic! It's not like your going to jail. You will live through this." Blake said. My eyes widened and I slammed my hand on the table.

"Excuse me but tomorrow morning you might see me with no hair or eyeballs because it will be that bad. Oh who am I kidding? Have you guys seen Matilda? That movie proves that schools are evil." I yelled rubbing my head.

"Reyna, you forgot that there was that really nice teacher lady." Sydney said stuffing some fries into her mouth. I grabbed a paper and started to write."What are you writing?"

"My will." I said calmly.

'Reyna don't you think your being a bit overdramatic?'

'No! Who are you anyway? Get out of my head!

''I'm you stupid! The smarter side at least..'

"Hello? Earth to Reyna!" Sydney yelled waving her hands infront of my face. I jumped and looked up at her.

"Oh sorry I was just talking to myself." I said. Blake snorted and Sydney looked at me with wide eyes. Wow I guess they don't have two sides to them, although my other side is awfully annoying.

'Hey I hear you, you know!'

'I know..I was hoping you would.'

"I told you she was crazy! But you didn't believe me." Blake mumbled and Sydney elbowed him in the gut."I mean..I think you will be okay Reyna, as long as you be a good little girl, as always."

"Blakey.." Sydney glared at Blake, and he smiled with an innoccent smile. Suddenly the bell rang and I gasped. I am getting closer and closer to my death!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow out of all people in the world, you have detention." Ryan said laughing. I glared at him walking to the room where detention was held.

"Shut it, pretty boy. Just tell mom I had to stay after school for some tutoring." I said placing my hand on the doorknob. Ryan gasped.

"Lying to mommy now? Aw man you are really transferring to the bad side! Next thing you know you'll come home with a boy. Oh gosh I will die." He said laughing. I punched him in the stomach then walked into the room.

"Reyna?" The teacher said. I nodded and he stood up walking up to me, with a very serious look."You are 2.5 minutes late!"

"Oh yeah about that-" I started to say but got cut off by the teacher.

"I command you to stop talking!" He yelled. I gulped, well someone forgot to have their cup of coffee this morning.."Go take a seat now."

"Sure anything to make your day get better, since it looks like you forgot your coffee or the extra suger this morning." I mumbled walking to a seat. I was so close to sitting down until a jerk thought it was funny to trip me and make me fall flat on my face.

"Ha I guess you forgot to tie your shoe laces." He said laughing. I growled and got up sitting in a seat, I noticed that Morgan was here also. She rolled her eyes at the boy then turned to me.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked and I nodded rubbing my face. I am so used to falling on my face already, I have a feeling it's going to happen a lot more times."That's Andrew."

"Why does he trip innoccent girls like me?" I asked glaring at him. Morgan laughed and shrugged.

"Well Andrew is not a regular guy. He's the bad boy of the school, a lot of girls want him but he's way too dangerous for a lot of them." She said. I stroked my imaginary beard.

"Why do a lot of girls want him? He's not that great." I said looking at Andrew. My eyes widned, okay maybe he is a tad hot.

'Don't even think about it, you can't get him!''

'Oh I was expecting you to show up right about now. And I don't want him for your information!'

'That's what they all say..'

"So what brings you here?" Morgan asked. I told her all about what happened in class with Kaylee and she burst out laughing.

"Kaylee has this big fear of bugs. So if she even hears that word she will get so scared and freak out." She said. Suddenly we heard this loud noise and jumped. The teacher had fallen asleep and was snoring.

"That sound is so terrible." Andrew said getting up and walking over to the teahcer. He put a magazine over the teachers face.

"Oh Julie, come back baby.." The teacher mumbled in his sleep. Morgan giggled and looked at me bitting her lip.

"I guess teenagers aren't the only people with love problems." She said. Andrew rolled his eyes and came over, leaning over my desk.

"Even though I really don't care, whats your name?" He asked. I rolled my eyes leaning back in my chair a little.

"If you don't care then why did you ask?"

"Okay..I care about the little people." He said smirking. I looked over at Morgan who had her hand over her mouth, was she..crying? Wow she laughed so much that she had tears running down her face.

"My name is Reyna." I said looking back at Andrew. He smirked and took my hand shaking it. I looked down at our hands.

"Nice to meet you, seems like we are going to be great friends." He said.

"No showing affection in my class!" The teacher yelled. Andrew pulled his hand away, and my hand was still stinging from his touch.

"But you were just talking about Julia coming back to you or whatever." Andrew mumbled glaring at the teacher."When did you even wake up from your nap?"

"He shook your hand!" Morgan whispered to me. I looked at her, I don't see the big deal. I mean he's just a regular boy. Well this will be a weird experience...