Chapter 28 - Dinner with the daddy

Before I knew it, it was Friday and Crystal was still clueless as to what she'll do to stop her dad from accepting the job offer. Well that was until after school on Friday..

"How about you meet my dad?!" She said as soon as I answered her call. 

"How about no?" I said."Crystal I am not and I repeat not the type to take home to mommy and daddy." 

"Oh come on, Reyna. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your a real um..special girl." She said. I groaned and shook my head."Come on all you have to do is have dinner with the man!"

"But what happens after when he eats me?!" I asked."Or worse..what if he doesn't like me?!" I yelled shaking my head. Crystal cleared her throat.

"Um..isn't being eaten by him much worse than him not liking you?" She asked."Wait don't answer that just..pleaseeeeee!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Yes!!" 

"Fine..." I said finally giving in."Okay what time should I be there? At seven? Wait..what do I wear?!" 

"Yes be here at seven and um..wear something..not short.." Crystal said."Um just wear something that will make you look innoccent. Look like your an angel. If you want you can even put some wings on!" 

"Not funny Crystal..I don't even have wings! But thanks for not helping me. I have to go search for a "innoccent" outfit now." I said shaking my head. Crystal giggled and I hung up opening up my closet. Oh please..this will be so easy. My closet practiclly screams innoccent. 

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked, walking into my room. I jumped a bit then glared at him.

"I'm going out." I said turning back to my closet and looking through my clothes. Ryan stood there staring at me.

"Out where?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I groaned and turned towards him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"To Andrew's house to meet his dad." I said. Ryan bit his lip, obviously trying not to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Isn't the guy supposed to do that?" He said and burst out laughing. My eyes widened and I smacked him over the head. 

"Leave..now! I'm trying to pick out an innoccent outfit and it takes a while so I don't need an idiot distracting me." I said. I glanced at the time."And I have exactly 3 hours so..shoo!" 

"Alright alright." Ryan said and walked out. I rolled my eyes and continued to search my closet.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - 

Exactly an hour later I found the perfect outfit. After I got ready I made my hair look some what decent then strudded down the stairs.

"How do I look?" I asked making an awkward pose. Ryan burst out laughing and I looked at him."Don't be a jerk."

"You look um.. really nice." I heard a familar voice say. I looked next to Ryan and saw Zayden. My eyes widened and my cheeks heated up. 

"He's only saying that because he like-" Ryan started to say but got cut off when Zayden slapped him.

"I have a girlfriend you twat!" Zayden glared at Ryan and I just stood there with a weird expression on my face.

"Yeah uh..a girlfriend." Ryan snickered and my mom walked out of the kitchen and into the room.