Brides Maid dress

How did I get roped into this again? I stared at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a light green dress that came above my knee with an ugly pink ribbon tied around my waist and it had no sleeves. Charlie was standing next to me with a scowl on her face and on the other side of me was Charlie's soon to be mother in-law, Julie, who was smiling.

"Well?" said Julie in a sweet voice.

"I don't like it." Deadpanned Charlie.

"What is there not to like about this one, Charlotte?"

"That green is an ugly color on her and so is the ribbon." Stated Charlie. Julie gave a sweet smile but being around Kojuro and everyone else for so long you could read eyes. Julie's eyes she want to tell off my "wild cousin" and Charlie's said she wanted to strangle her soon to be mother in-law.

"Okay, I will go and find a better dress." Replied Julie as she walked off.

"I don't like her," Said Charlie "Sorry for putting you though this. I had a dress all picked out for you and the other brides maids but Julie vetoed the dress."

"It's okay." I said, stepping away from the mirror. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my phone. I notice that I missed a call from Kojuro but I could call him back later.

I turned back to Charlie and she still had that scowl on her face. Then a though came into my head. "Hey Charlie..." she turned looked at me "Can I try on the dress that you picked out?"

"Uh, if they have it here. Then I don't see a problem." She replied, getting what I was saying. Both Charlie and I went to look for an attendant to ask about the dress, once we found the attendant (and by the way flinched slightly when they saw the dress I was wearing) Charlie described the dress. So now I was in the dressing room trying on the dress, once I came out Charlie's eyes widened and so did the attendant's.

"What?" I said she smiled and dragged me towards the mirrors. Once I was in front of the mirrors, I just stared at myself. The dress was a floor length mint green Chiffon dress with sequins across the top and it looked really nice on me. "So what is the problem with it?"

"So you agree with me." Said Charlie, I looked at her. She had a smirk across her face, like she had just won the lottery. I paled slightly.... Did I mention what I got myself roped into?