Water war

"Why do I have to do this." Whined Masamune. We were helping Kojuro with his garden and Masamune was all for it until about twenty minutes in and got bored.

"Because it fun." I said poking a hole into the soil and putting the seeds in. I didn't need to look at Masamune to know he was giving me a glare. "Beside I thought you wanted to do this."

"Yeah but now I am bored." Said Masamune, he was just randomly moving soil around. I looked over at the one-eye dragon, he had a pout across his face. I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing but about three minutes later I was drenched in something cold.

"WHAT THE CRAP!" I shouted looking over at Masamune. He was standing there with a smirk across his face holding the hose.

"What you looked hot." He said.

"Masamune Date!" I said getting up and running right at him. He let out a laugh and drenched me again in water. I let out a scream, then dove to the side but the water kept following me.

"You can't run forever!" yelled Masamune.

Meanwhile (Kojuro)

I watched Haley run away and Masamune chased her. A small smile came across my face. I reminded me of the time when Kagami was around and Masamune would do the same thing.