Seven

"Belle." Jackie interjected as I was starting to talk to another co-worker, Chris. He smiled and nodded at me and turned around to leave us alone. 

I had to take a deep breathe before I finally turned around and spoke.

"Yes?" I turned, squeezing my hands together in front of me.

Ever since Jackie had started working with us, she had drove me crazy. Now I'm not bad mouthing her because she's Peter's wife, but because she was horrible. No one really liked her at work, and everyone stopped to let everyone know except her and Peter.

"Why did you come in late today?" she asked, and my mood had turned from sour to annoyed. I raised my eyebrow at her and smirked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I said, a little to harshly.

She smiled back at me, "Well Joanne (our Manager) is thinking about promoting me to be supervisor."

I don't know what was wrong with me, or if I was extra angry because I hadn't been alone with Peter in the last two weeks, but I burst out laughing. Over exagerated, bending over my knee's laughing. Everyone in the store had stop to look at us, and Jackie was pissed.

"You?" I let out another laugh, and then Peter's eyes found mine. He looked at both of us, and my laugher stopped. I looked over at her and then at Peter. "I talked to Joanne about it, so if you're suppose to be her right hand woman she should've told you that I had a doctors appointment." I looked back over at Peter and I couldn't stand him looking at me anymore.

I turned quickly on my heel and sprinted to the back, and ran to a corner that I found was never visited my anyone. It was between a ball and a shelf, but was deep enough that you could sit down or stand and take a breather. I hadn't shown this to anyone....except Peter.

So I wasn't surprised that after sitting on the floor with my head between my knees, he found me.

"Hey." he whispered and pulled my hands apart that wrapped around my legs. I slowly pulled my head up and met his eyes. "are you okay?"

"No." I snapped back and ripped my hands away from him and pushed myself against the wall.

"Belle." he whispered and stopped coming near me when he realized I didn't want to be touched.

At this point, it was getting harder to breathe; my chest felt too heavy and I was shaking. Peter automatically knew this was a panic attack. He came closer to me, but didn't touch me. My senses were on over load.

"Belle, look at me." I was staring at the aisle behind him and he had to repeat himself again and I finally looked into his beautiful eyes. "Okay count with me okay." He said and started to count back from 10 slowly, until I was counting with him and looking into his eyes. After doing it a couple of times, I had stopped shaking. "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded, "I have to go back, or-"

I held my hand up and he stopped talking, "Go." I said. I didn't bother to look at him as he left, and I didn't bother to get up for the next 10 minutes. When I finally did, Joanne found her way to me.

"Do you need to go home?" she asked me and turned her head slightly to where Peter and Jackie stood, both of their backs stiff. I nodded, and walked out. I had Evan's number dialed before I reached my car.

"Hello?" he whispered into the phone.

"Evan please tell me you're-"I start but stop when I hear a female voice in the background.

"Evan who's that?" she asks, and the phone shuffles.

"A friend." he answers her.

"It's okay Evan, never mind." and I click the phone off.

~~~

A/N: This is really rough and I'm trying to get back into Belle's head so heihvneoaueho thank ya. Also I just started another story if you wouldn't mind checking it out, it's called I simplistic