The Rebel Program 9

The Rebel Program 9

I looked at Braxton he was perfect to prove that I had a friend he has known me forever and Megan would be freaked out when I brought him home. What can I say Brixton had the whole badass image with gaged and tattoos over his body.

"So what do you say come over and you can finish telling me how I'm like Hailey?" I asked him looking at his sleeve tattoo that had 'Hailey' in fancy writing on his forearm.

"I don't know about that I mean is anyone going to be there?" He asked me.

"Well only the people that are my 'parents' for 'The Rebel Program' I know that you are going to want to meet them. Not to mention the guy Ben he has a younger brother my age living with him," I told him I looked to see what he was thinking about "Sooo what do you say?" I asked him.

"Fine," Braxton replied.

I gave him a hug "Let's go," I said pulling him the way to the Taylor's house.

"So how has you life been going?" He asked me.

"Horrible I hate life," I said.

"Don't we all," He said chuckling.

"I don't see how that's funny when I said that I hate life I really meant it," I told him.

"I know that you meant it. I was just thinking about the time that Hannah made Caleb jump into the dirty pool that had two dead rats in it and he said 'I hate life' you guys sound a like," Braxton said.

"You know I think that this is the most that you have talked," I said.

"You don't talk much yourself," He said.

That's true I am kind of silent for the rest of the walk home we were silent it wasn't awkward or anything like that. "Come on," I said motioning for Braxton to follow me.

"Why aren't we just going through the front door?" He asked me.

"Because Aaron the guys brother said that I had no friends and I wanted to bring you here and I'm sure your going to scare him especially since I was kind of supposed to be home at five and it's eight right now," I told him climbing on the tree.

I opened my window jumping inside thanking that the alarm wasn't on, turning on the light seeing Braxton jump in "Drew!" Braxton said scolding me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I thought that you said that they knew you were bringing a friend over," He said.

"Well I kind of lied because I knew you wouldn't have come over and I really wanted to know more about Hailey and I thought that lying was the best way to go," I told him sitting on my bed I patted it for him to come over.

Reluctantly he did I laid down as I stared at the ceiling Braxton copied my pose "So am I in trouble or am I going to hear more about Hailey?" I asked him.

"You are so lucky that I like you, because if it was Hannah or Caleb then I wouldn't have told them," He said "Drew don't lie next time," He said looking at me I nodded "I mean it," He said again.

"Okay okay I won't do it again," I said. "So how am I like Hailey?" I asked him for the millionth time.

"Well your hair for one she dyed it the same color as yours," He told me.

"You already said that," I told him.

"Drew do you want me to tell you or not?" He questioned me.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then shut up," He said.

"Okay," I said.

"Well your personalities are just the same, you both don't talk about your problems," He said.

"I do too talk about my problems," I said.

"No you don't your always one to be quiet when people start talking about personal experienced because you know that if you talk then people are going to look at you to share a personal experience," He said.

"I'll talk about my problems right now," I said and Braxton looked at me "Your a problem," I said laughing.

"Oh I'm a problem now?" Braxton said pushing me off my own bed causing a thump noise.

He jumped on me and then he started tickling my sides "You have the same tickle spot as her," He said tickling some more.

I couldn't help but to laugh "Stop!" I yelled at him as I laughed louder trying to push him off of me "Every girl is ticklish there," I said gasping for air.

The door opened and "What is all the noise Drew?" Ben asked looking at me.

Braxton got off of me "I brought a friend home like Megan suggested," I said standing up.

"You brought a friend home is that where you were when you weren' t here?" Ben asked.

I nodded my head I looked at Ben who was giving me a disapproval look "So what's your friend's name?" Ben asked me.

"Braxton," Braxton said holding his hand out to shake Ben's.

I notice Ben look at his tattoos Megan soon came upstairs "Who is this Drew?" Megan questioned me.

"Braxton," He said shaking Megan's hand.

If only I could take a picture of Megan's face when she saw all of his tattoos and lip piercing it took all my will not to jump up on the bed and laugh "Why did you bring Braxton here?" She asked.

"You told me to bring a friend over some time so I thought what not a better time," I said.

"Well why don't you have Braxton join us for movie night then," Megan suggested.

I looked at Braxton he looked like he would be okay with that "I suppose," I said grabbing Braxton's hand and running downstairs.

I started laughing "That was so funny did you see Megan's face when she looked at your lip piercing and tattoos?" I asked him laughing.

"I think that your having to much fun with this," He said as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked him.

"No I'm good?" He said I gave him a look.

"Your having something to drink and we're going to eat popcorn weather you like it or not," I told him.

Braxton was just trying to be nice and not intrude on anyone, but that's just it Braxton is always nice. I think Megan and Ben were surprised that I said that I would join them in family movie night considering that I never join them. So they must have thought that Braxton was some type of friend for me to got on agreeing terms with them.

I put the popcorn in the microwave "I'm going to go and get some blankets," I said running upstairs bumping into Aaron along the way.

"When did you get here?" He asked coming out of his room.

"I don't know like an hour ago," I told him "Hey my friend is down there and I don't want you doing anything funny because you know that I will fuck you up so bad," I told him glaring at him.

"When do you want to fuck?" He asked smirking.

I punched him "I'm serious you better not mess this up," I said.

"Did you say friend?" He asked.

I nodded and Aaron ran downstairs I went to the closet and grabbed some blankets and started carrying them I saw Aaron talking to Braxton. I quickly put the blankets on the couch "Aaron what did I tell you about talking to my friend I told you not to do it," I said punching him for the second time this day.

"Damn psycho lady calm your PMS," Aaron said.

I rolled my eyes at him "Ignore him Braxton he's just a stupid ass let's go watch the move," I said bringing him to the main room.

I sat down on the couch and Braxton sat with me "You know their nice Drew," He said.

"Exactly what do you mean when you say that?" I asked him.

"I don't know when I was in the program they were mean to me the expected to much from me and they would just be plain rude I was happy when I passed the first time," Braxton said "You need to be nice to them," He said.

"I am being nice to them," I told him tugging the ends of my hair.

"No your not," He said.

"How would you know?" I asked him.

"For one I know that when you lie you tug on your hair and then I can see that their just happy that your brought someone home," He said shrugging.

"You need to stop butting into people's lives," I told him.

"I brought the popcorn," Aaron said sitting next to me grabbing part of my blanket and then putting it over his body.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Watching the movie with everyone like always where's Ben and Megan?" He asked.

"I don't know why don't you go look for them Aaron," I said.

"I'm good," He said eating some popcorn.

"Hey is that the popcorn that I made?" I asked him.

"Yeah what about it?" He asked eating some more popcorn.

"That was for me and Braxton not for you to eat," I said grabbing the bowl away from him.

"You forgot about it and I was the one that brought it so now it's mine," Aaron said throwing a piece at me.

"Wow Aaron your watching movies with us too?" Megan asked.

"Yeah I always do," He told them as Megan and Ben sat down on the other couch.

"We should have Braxton over more often Aaron and Drew are never watching movies with us," Megan said.

"So Braxton how old are you?" Ben asked.

"Twenty one," He replied.

"How do you and Drew know each other.

I tapped Braxton under the blanket he should know what that mean and if not then that means he is stupid "We met a long time ago she used to be my neighbor and then I moved, but we still kept in touch with one another," He told them smoothly I sighed with relief. Long story short we didn't meet like that we met each other through a party.

"So you guys are just friends?" Ben asked.

I sunk into the couch this was so embarrassing of course we're friends why would I bring him here if we weren't friends"Yes we are just friends Drew is like a sister to me," He said.

"Okay then I guess we should start the movie," Ben said pressing play and soon we were watching some comedy that made everyone laugh except me.

Comments guys I really like reading them