Chapter 10

Hey guys sorry I made you wait soo long.... I had really bad writers block and lazy syndrome I know it's no excuse but I'm truly and sincerely sorry here's chapter 10 hope you like it.
_________________________
CHAPTER 10:

Amanda's P.O.V.

I felt as if somebody hit me over the head with a baseball bat.

FUCK!!!!!!!!

That hurt!

I looked behind me and realized nobody was around me.

That's weird I thought.

I felt really tired after that blow.

The more I thought about it the more I wondered why Vincent hadn't asked what was wrong.

Then I realized that it must be vincy that's hurt. I ran past the kitchen through the hall up the stairs through a other hall Down some stairs straight to his office.
I knock on the door and when he dosent answer I turn the handle. "Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!" I yelled.
It was locked.

I ran from the wall and straight into the door it busted open. I look around the room but see nothing until I see Vincent on the floor passed out. I ran over too him and tried to see if he could wake up.

I have to get help. Since I haven't been fully introduced to the pack I can't send a mind link. So instead I did what any sane person would do. I screamed.

Within a minute the 3rd in command josh came rushing in.

"What the hell!"he shouted.

"It's Vincent he's hurt and he won't wake up." I said worriedly.

"Let me mind link the pack doctor." Josh said.

"Do you have any idea why he is knocked out on the ground?"

"Really!! If I was here on the ground asking you why he is passed out on the ground how would I know!!" I argued.

"Ok ok I get it Luna you need to calm down." He said soothingly.

"Calm down. CALM DOWN!! How would you like it if I told you to calm down when your mate is hurt!?" I yelled.

That's when the pack doctor came in.

_________________________

3 weeks later

It's been three weeks now and Vincent still hasn't woken up.

The doctors say they don't know why he hasn't woken up yet but if he doesn't in the next week chances of survival are slim. I don't know what I would do without him. If he died then if his brother doesn't find a mate I have to mate him.

luna? Luna?LUNA?

What I said as I jumped out of my trance.

We have some questions we need to ask you.

"Ok"I said sadly.

Well before alpha went into a coma when was the last time you guys had sex?" He questioned seriously.

"Ummmm... I don't see why that is any of your business."

"Well you see Luna I was wondering if you've marked him." He asked nervously.

"Yes can you not see the mark on his neck?" I asked that's the problem. In order for him to come out of this coma you need to mark him again. But there is a chance he may not wake up but your his only hope. Doctor said.

Ok I will mark him after I take a shower. I rushed.

I hadn't taken a shower in a week but I didn't really smell because I hadn't moved out of the chair all week.

____________________

I know I know I'm mean but the next update will be very shortly.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Share!

~~Amanda