Chapter 9

Omg guys I can't believe I have gotten 90 likes and 3000 reads now.

I love you guys soo much.

~~Amanda

__________________________

Recap:

Later that night:

I woke up because my boob was aching. I looked down at it and Vincent was down there sucking on my boob sleeping. Like seriously how does this man do it? I remove it from his mouth and he starts fidgeting trying to find my boob again. I laugh then close my eyes. Only to wake up again to a sleeping Vincent attached to my boob.......
__________________________

Chapter 8:
That was our routine all night last night. I'd take him off my boob and he'd try and find it again then I'd fall asleep for five minutes and he'd find my boob again.
__________________________

I awoke to the sun shining in my face.
I felt for vincy but he wasn't there.
I got up and looked around when I smelt somthing so delicious my mouth watered.

"Vincent whatcha doin."

"I'm making you breakfast kitten."

"Oh thankyou babe. Need help?"

"NO!! I provide for you."

OK!! Damn I'm sorry. I replied.

After I said that he came out with the food. He had an omelet with fruit on the side.

"So what are we gonna do today." I asked.

I have to work out some pack business.

But you can hang out with my sister today.

"You have a sister?"

Ya and a brother.

"What's their names?"

" Well my brothers name is Cole and my sisters name is Victoria."

"How old is your brother?" I asked.

"Why do you care you have me you don't need nor want another male! Am I correct?" He said growling the last part.

"Umm babe what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I don't know what your talking about I'm just like always." He said innocently.

I'm let's see first I couldn't get you off my boob last night and this morning you are almost drooling just looking at it. And now your being all like I can't even talk about my future brother in law. That's what-

Oh shit it's because I marked you and now your all super possessive and crazy and obsessing over my breast. Oh lord no.

"Baby I'm sorry I just can't help it there so big and bouncy, beautiful, perky, suckable, and I need them." He said.

"Umm baby.... I mean its good during sex when you do that, but after you do it all night it starts to hurt."

"I'll try ok.I gotta go do pack stuff ok." He said.

I got in the shower got dressed blow dried my hair put make-up on and left to go to see my fellow pack mates.

"hey baby I'm gonna go and introduce myself to people so I can act like a Luna ok?" I said through the mind link.

"Ok babe no men ok?" He said sternly.

"Ok baby see you for lunch" I purred.

I heard him moan and with that I headed down to the kitchen where there's most likely going to be people.

As I walked down into the kitchen I here people talking. I walked in and was tackled to the floor.

"We're gonna be bestfriends I can feel it."the girl said.

"Let me guess your Victoria aren't you."I said

"How'd you know?"

"Being a Luna has its perks."I said.

When your Luna its like your the mother figure to everybody in the pack. But since in alpha queen and Luna to my pack the motherly bond to my people is stronger. Other alpha females look up to me.

Anybody under the age of 18 sees me as There mother. Think of it this way if your mom is crying our going to feel bad for her an ask her what's wrong.
Well the bond Is soo strong to me and the packs that if I'm sad the whole pack is sad therefore they worry like as if I was there own mother. Children 5 and under usually cry when the Luna crying, are happy when he luna is happy, and are mad when the luna is mad because they see the Luna as their mother more than ever.

"Omg do you wanna go to the mall today?" She said cutting me out of my trance.

"I don't want you to go to the mall I have pack work and need you to stay here to make sure your safe." Her mate Luke Said.

Oh Amanda this is-"your mate Luke" I said cutting her off.

"Sorry it's just become a habit now."

"Eeeehh.... Means I don't have to waist my time introducing you to people so we can get right to the fun stuff." She said.

"Babe I gotta go ok?" Luke said

"Kay bye babe luv you." She said back.
__________________________

Vincent's P.O.V.

I tried to get some work done but I couldn't. The only thing I could think about was my mate. God I love her. What if she's with a male? I growled at the thought. Alls i have to do is wait till lunch. I shouldn't have let her mark me because if I want to concentrate I need he touching me I need to tell her I can't live without her breast muck longer. Hopefully the side affects go away soon because i remember the misery that Luke was in when Victoria marked him.

******flashback******

Bro its eating me alive. Bro I can't do this I need her I can't take it its pure mi-

Next thing I know he on the floor passed out. The only way to get him awake again was to her make love to him while in the coma.

Then for the next three months he had to have her on his lap making love in his chair I know this because I walked In on her bent over (MY SISTER! )
While he was on the computer pounding her.

*****end*****

I checked my watch it said 11:02am

I was doing my work well trying anyways when I felt like I was pounded in the head with a bat. That's when darkness took over.
__________________________

Oh no if somebody doesn't get to him quick he'll die!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Fan