Chapter 3

I closed my mouth." W-What are you doing here?" I said shocked." Why didn't you know?" He says with a smirk on his face." Know what?" I said snobbishly."Oh my well that's no way to Speak to your mate."He said."I'm the new alpha king baby...

"WHAT!!!"I screamed a little to loudly. "That's it your coming with me"he whisperd angrily. NO I'm not a possession I do as I want when I want to i whisper yelled." You are disrespecting me in front of all these people. First you skip and don't come to see me at the end of the day, then you yell at me in front of all my people.Honestly what is wrong with you!?"he says disapproving

Somebody came up behind him to ask if everything is ok. I took this moment to make a run for it. Behind me I hear foot steps I knew it wouldn't be long before he caught me. Just as I was about to turn the corner a arm went around my waist. I struggled to get loose Mr. Plair please stop touching me! "Outside of school it's Vincent please." I prefer asshole. Actually I like it soooo much it's your new pet name. "Punishment time" he said with a excitement .....

He put me over his back like a sack of potatoes while I had a nice view of his tight ass. I smacked it. Then he stopped abruptly and said "I wouldn't do that kitten."then continued walking until we got to a separate area of the house and into a room with double doors.

He puts me on the bed and walks back to lock the door. "Bend over"he says using his alpha voice. My pussy was throbbing just thinking about the things he could do to me in that position. I bend over and after waiting about 2 minutes he says. "Do you know why you are here on my bed with your ass high in the air?"he asked ."To be punished"I said. And do you know what I'm going to do to you?"he asked. "N-no sir" I said nervously.

"Well first I'm gonna start by smacking that nice tight round ass of yours then I'm gonna tie you up then I'm gonna make you scream my name ok kitten" he said making my panties become soaked.........

Ooooo cliffy I love being evil anyways working on the R-Rated chapter ok love yous bye don't forget toooooooo..............

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow

~~~Amanda