Chapter-9

• Dedicated to My bestest friend thanks for being there

­Hey guys sorry for not uploading soon have been quite busy these days with school and all. Hope you enjoy this chapter =)

Thanks for all the support and help !!!

YOURS

REWYS123

CHAPTER-9

The events took place literally shook Erin to the core. She felt really scared to go to her school and especially sit in the class. She knew she had Victor and that he had promised her that he will be there for her. But for how long? .

Finally with a lot of support from her parents, Victor she was able to face the reality of the life of a women and what all she has to face instead Erin faced it quite early.

On her return to school she was nervous like she was on her first day to school when she was kid all she wanted to do was run back into her mom’s arms and never come back. But she knew she had to face this sometime or other.

After a period of time everyone started noticing the bubbly Erin disappearing and a depressed one coming. Victor was the first to notice that Erin had started hurting herself. She had started cutting herself.

One day when he finally confronted her.

“Erin.” Victor said

When she didn’t say anything Victor frowned because from the time he had known  her she was always the happy kind of a girl and cracked stupid jokes to make people laugh and he didn’t like this Erin at all.

“Erin show me your hand.” Victor said

“Why.” Erin said

“Please Erin if u think I am your friend then show me.” Victor said

Victor could see   that she was thinking after thinking for a while she finally showed her hand.

Victor was hurt to see that she had cut herself so badly and missed her main vein by a fraction.

“Why.” Was the only thing Victor asked

“She didn’t trust me Vic. She thought I was joking! . Then a-all the guys started asking. I didn’t know what to do that’s why I cut myself .” Erin said tears rolling down her eyes

Victor didn’t know what to say so he quiet and sat beside her while she let all her feeling out after a while when she was calm enough the first thing he asked was “ Feeling good ?.”

Erin couldn’t trust her words so she nodded

“Don’t you ever do that to yourself . Do you get me ?  Never  do that.” Victor said looking at his friend

“ I promise .” Erin said

Hope you guys like it

I know it’s quite sad but don’t worry the fun part is coming soon =)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

YOURS

REWYS123