chapter-11

Hey guys sorry for not uploading . I was busy with my exams and college admissions and all . Hopefully I will upload more often . 

Thank  you for all your support and suggestions :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-11

Erin was excited . She was eagerly waiting for Saturday  , she always spending time with Victor with or without  Becca . She always loved there conversations on the phone . While she was thinking about him , she got a call from him .

"Hey." Victor said 

"Hey there." Erin said

"Well I will pick Becca up first then you ?." Victor said 

" Sounds good ." Erin said hoping her voice didn't give away the sadness and continued " hey I am going to sleep for a while will text you later." and cut the call

Erin felt really helpless because all the guys she ever liked had always fallen for Becca. Erin was your average ,chubby girl , full of life. Whereas Becca was the dream girl in every guys life.

Erin always felt insecure about herself . But when she was with Victor all those things didn't matter to her. He made her feel good about herself. 

It was always hard to see him happy with Becca but she had accepted it since it brought a smile on his face , she never could .

She did the usual things like every other day , her home works  and ate her food .

THE NEXT DAY (FRIDAY)

"One more day to Victor's gathering ."Erin thought

She waited for her school bus to come and reached her school , she saw victor and Matt talking about something. As soon as she approached them , they stopped talking about it .

"Hey guys ! Good morning ." Erin said with a smile on her face 

"Hey ." She got both of their replies.

"So tomorrow is the gathering .What do we do?" Erin said 

" We could watch a movie , play truth and dare and I have no idea ." 

"Sounds good ." Erin said 

" Shall we get to our classes." Matt said 

"Sure ." Erin and Victor said together and went to their classes.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading soon guys too much going on my life .

Short I know ... Hope you like it :)