chapter 10

chapter 10

For the next two weeks it  was hell;  I couldn't use the phone; I wasn't allowed out; I had to do a load of chors and worse of all, I couldn't see Jack. I missed him, I had a constant ache for him. When I saw him walk past the house on the way to school, and in school, I just wanted to call to him to came over here; to give him a kiss. But I couldn't and that made me want to cry and made me want to hurt Mum and Dad so they could understand, no,  feel my pain.

One morning, I when down stairs. Mum was smiling at me, she gave me a bowl of cirel. 

"What you so happy about?" I grunted. I was doing that laterly, grunting, and  mopeing around, probally because I was still angry with them.

"Oh nothing, just make sure your ready for school on time." she said, still with that rediculas grin on her face.

"hummm." I grunted and Michael came in. We sat in silence, I ate my cirel and Michael ate his toast. Mum just sipped her coffee and we all watched the little T.V..

I went up stairs and got washed and dressed, Michael following. This house had a dismole feel now and had done for two weeks. 

I went down stairs and there in the hallway was Jack.

"JACK!" I sreamed and ran to him. I could here Michael ranning down the stairs. I kissed Jack. We kissed in such a heart felt way that nothing matter anymore, not Mum, not Dad, not even Michael. The worse was over, it could only get better, I thought.

We walked to school together, talking excitily about all the things we'd missed those weeks. It turned out Jacks parents had found out but hadn't punshed him like mine did me. He simple got a ticking off and then grounded for a few days. I was really pissed off about thing, my Mum and Dad had defentily gone OTT over this whole thing!

Anyway, we were back together again and I could see no reasson for us to split up again. I even forgot about the mystery texter.

                                                            *************************

    After I was grounded (so for those of you who can't keep up, thats a mouth after "the night in"),  Michael, Jack and me were in the study in my use Mum was out so it was just us.

"Hey,look out this." said Jack, as a picture of a sign came up it said:

OFFERS: 2 DRINKS FOR THE PRICE OF 2 DRINKS.

We all fell about laughing. Ok, we were searching funny signs on google images. But we didn't have anything else to do.

"OMG, I need a drink," I said and we started laughing again. "no  pun intendid. Want anything?"

"Yeah ok, get me a coffee." said Michael, not looking up for the screen.

"Oh yeah, love one too  please." said Jack.

"Don't make life easy for me, do you?" I said joking. and went to make the coffees.

I put the coffees on a tray and walked slowly up the stairs. I walked alone the hallway slowly and into the doorway.  Then I dropped the coffees all over the floor because there Michael and Jack  kissing, no, snogging. They'd started to undress each other and had only just notice me when I dropped the drinks.

I screamed.

"Oh my God, Sophie." started Michael.

"How long?" I demarned.

"Sorry?" said Michael taken a back.

"How long have you two been, well, 'you two'?" I shouted.

"Well..." said Michael.

"Oh, just tell her." side Jack.

"Two months." Michael whispered.

"but...... how.......when..." I tutter, then I couldn't control my anger.

I stomped into Michael's room and pulled all his posters down and though his books on the floor, then I went into his worrobe and pulled every thing out.

"Sophie, no don't.... why...... stop it." Michael kept shouting.

Then Jack came over put his hands on my arms, "Come on now sophie." he said.

I turn "YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET OFF ME!"  then I slapped him hard round the face and strommed into my room crying.

Thats were I am now! They were banging on the door for about half an hour now there gone. I just can't stop crying. All this time I'd been remembering and writting, writtig about all this. I hate them. I hate them both, no I don't. I love them. God why, why did they do this? Why did this have to happen to me?

Whats that, letters? One says from Jack and the other from Michael.

Well, I'm not reading them.