chapter 2

Chapter 2

Anyway, 12th november was one the most important days of my life.

Michael and I walking down the road, talking about glee, when he looked two doors down from our house, where old mrs fisher lived. There was a removal outside it and two men moving in and out the van and house with funiture and boxes.

"Wanna have a look?" I said to him with a myschieveious grin on my face.

"Eh, well dur," said Michael smilling back, and we ran over.

We were just looking around, smilling at the removal man ,who were looking at us susipshousily. Then a woman with mousey brown hair and wearing all white came out, barking orders out at the men then saw us. Her face was one of both annorce and question.

"Hello," I said before she could inquire "I'm Sophie Green and this is my brother, Micheal. We're just up the street and wanted to say hello!"

"A pleasure, I'm sure" she said, her vioce was tight to the point of snooty, and by her tone you just knew that whatever you said just  wasn't going to be the right in her eyes."I'm Coral Hardily and we've just moveding in as my late antie died."

"Oh Mrs Fisher?" my brother inturppreted.

"Yes." sniffed  Mrs Hardily,

"She will be gladily missed." smearked Michael, I nugded him and Mrs Hardily glared like she was dealing with the very stupid and said, "my son, Jack and my husand and I decided to take over the house as it's....."

I don't think we heard the rest because a sex god had landed right infront of as. And I swear to this very day he was never as gorgous as the first day I saw him. His eyes were a bueatiful hazal and his curly brown hair flopped sexily on his manily brow and his face was as if that  every good liking guy in the world had placed a single part of there face to make one godily wonder. On my Fit-Dar he was off the scale, I mean I don't even have a scale for such a sex god!

Now, normally Micheal and I have this thing were we close each others mouths as a kinda joke but this guy was so uterly gorgous all we could do was drool. Then he talked and voice was like a harmony of angles. " Hia, I hope my mum isn't boring you, I'm Jack."

I tried to say hi I'm Sophie but it probabily came out as,  fumob a durr because I couldn't find the words. Thats when my brother click back to life, "Hi yes, she's Sophie and I'm Michael, look we have to run but see you around!"

Jack smilled at Michael warmily and as I stared Micheal started to drag me away but I just couldn't walk, I was jellorde! I swear it was the most embrassing thing of my life! But as did move away from my puddle of drool, I did realise something. I had to get that boy!