chapter 8

Chapter 8

That morning, I felt so alive! It said 9:30 on the bedside clock, I turned over to kiss Jack and moved his head to kiss me back. Then I remember my text, so I wen to check me phone. I had 4 messages from Michael.

"Whats that?" asked Jack, he hugged me close to his body. We were both naked and his hair scruffy, and I think mine was too.

"Oh, nothing just Michael," I said. " I kinda feel sorry for him, you know, because of us.". Then I felt something slowly rising up my back, something hard.

"Whats that?" I said smiling. Jack was smiling.

"Oh, well come and find out!" I turner over and kiss him. He rubbed up against me and I to him, then we were running again. This time though, it was faster, he was faster, and I couldn't keep up, so I just let it happen. This time we left a mess in the bed, I bit me lip.

"uumm, if you weren't wearing a comdom, then..." I trailed off.

"I guess it'll be fine, look if your that worried then I'll get you a test." Jack said, he was looking worried too but sounded reassuring. Then once again, I remember my texts. They read:

1) hia, hpe ur havin fun b safe xx

2) hey, can u txt me wen ur not busy coz got sumting impo to tel u x

3) lok i no ur busy but this is impo xx

4) hey can meet me 2day at costa to tel u dont go to da house xx

"humm" I said.

"What is it?" Asked Jack kissing me neck.

"Michael has somthing important to tell me, oh I hope he's got a new crush or boyfriend. I do feel so bad."

"hummm" said Jack.

"He want to meet." I bit my lip again. " do you think we should?"

"yeah, defiantly."

We kissed  a bit, okay, a lot more and then we got ready.

When we got to the Costa in town, Michael was at the back with a coffee. His pink died hair was in a comb over and he had his yellow neon sun-glass on. He looked up and I gave a wave but he just smiled slightly.

"He's over there."  I said to jack.

"Oh yeah, look you go over there I'm gonna get a coffee want anything?"

"Just a latte please." I kissed him then went to sit down. I sat in front of Michael, he looked a little worried and tried but apart from that he looked like normal Michael.

"you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, so was it good, were you safe?". I took a breathe remembering that night .

"It was great," then I thought of something, I looked round to see where Jack was, he was still in the Que. "have you ever had sex?"

"Of cause I have." Michael said trying to sound cool but in his vioce there was flicker of pride. My mouth fell open.

"How? Who? Where?" I said, Michael smiled.

"Well, there was Harry at the docks, and  Lee in his tree house but we had to be quite!" we just started giggling when Jack came over. He past me my latte.

"So, what this meeting all about then?" said Jack.

"Well," started Michael " you see, mum knows what you guys did last night."

My eyes widened and my hands balled to fists, I took a sip of my drink and looked at Jack who was going red, then stood up.

"No Sophie, where are you going?" said Michael, I was so angry I could have slapped him.

"You promised, you promised you wouldn't tell." I almost whispered.

"But I didn't, she got a text from someone."  I opened my mouth to speak." Yeah, I don't know who," said Michael." what happened was she got the text ,then came to me, as if I would know anything, you weren't even going to tell me, were you?" I felt a pang of guilt. "Anyway, when I told her I don't know anything she...."

He told us she went mad but I just kept thinking, what was I going to do?