Chapter Seven: Don't bring my dad into this.

Lauren perched herself on the cold, dewy grass. Dean sat down opposite her, he felt nervous, but he didn't understand why. Maybe because he was scared to find out what secrets she was hiding.

"Castiel has been coming to visit me for quite some time now," Lauren began. Dean wanted to interrupt, shouting at Castiel, asking him why he never told him and Sam this, but he bit his tongue and let Lauren continue to explain.

"He'd tell me all about you, and the things going on in your lives. I'd write them down, referring to them each time I found out something new. Castiel has told me I am part of some prophecy, but he wouldn't tell me what the prophecy is."

"That's because I don't know!" interrupt Cas, scowling at Lauren as if she was an enemy.

"Because he doesn't know." continued Lauren, smiling at Cas, waiting to receive a smile back. But it didn't come. She refocused her eyes back on Dean and continued.

"He said the Angels knew all about my hunting work, and they had been keeping a close eye on me, to keep me safe! He said I was needed, needed for something so important that I have arc angels watching over me." She paused and glanced up at the sky. It must of been about 8am now as the sun was in view and beaming down rays of golden light.

"I don't know why it's me, but it just is! But anyway, I had heard of you two before I met Castiel, and I'd been dying to meet you, so here I am!"

She smiled, her eyes lit up as she smiled.

"Your father.." Castiel began before he was rudely interrupted by Dean.

"Don't bring my father into this!" he cursed.

"Your father," Castiel continued. "Your father was working a job with Lauren's younger sister, she never returned from that job. Lauren was kind enough to forgive your father, but she's never forgotten."

Dean suddenly felt a wave of guilt run over him. He knew what it was like to lose a sibling, he knew the pain she was feeling. How many more deaths would he find out that his father had caused? He was about to ask Lauren more about what had happened when he saw the shine in her eyes. 'Not here' she mouthed to him, and he nodded in agreement. From that moment on, he knew that Lauren was a nice girl, and he couldn't understand why Bobby would want her dead.