Chapter Four: Sammy?!

When Dean gets nervous, his driving speed automatically increases without him even realising. 90mph he was travelling. Gosh, the stress Sam causes him is almost unbearable. Dean began to run thoughts through his mind. The worst case scenarios of course.

'What if they gave him demon blood again?'

'What if he said yes? Oh my god don't let him of said yes!'

The thoughts of Sam saying yes were getting to Dean. They were tormenting him, making him furious, making him scared.

Once he finally made it into Kansas, Dean drove to the exact Warehouse that Lauren predicted Sam to be in. By this time, Dean was angry and an angry Dean is not a force to be reckoned with.

He rose from his seat and slammed the car door, being vicious with his baby was not something he'd do out of choice. He patted the impala as if it was a girl whom Dean was caressing and he marched onwards.

The door of the warehouse was tattered, it needed some serious work. Dean only had to lift a finger and prod the door for it to collapse on the ground. Dean knew something was wrong. He continued forwards, marching solemnly through the broken-down door. He looked around in awe. Nothing.

"I shouldn't of trusted her!" he screamed in anger.

But little did he know, he was right to trust her.

He scoured the room for a secret opening, or somewhere they could hide a fully grown adult.

Nothing. Yet again he found nothing.

Dean proceeded to check the room, the anger building up inside of him, the rage brewing in his mind. He turned around and headed back out of the door, only to be confronted by a blood stricken man. It was Sam!

"Dean, Dean is that you?" he called, gasping for air. Dean ran over to him and placed a weary hand upon his shoulder.

"It's me Sam, it's me. What happened to you?"

"Demons." Sam replied brushing the dust off of his jacket.

"They're gone now, some girl turned up and killed them all. No survivors."

Dean racked his brains, a girl?! Could it have been Lauren? No, that's impossible how could she have escaped?

"This girl," Dean asked, pausing to splash some holy water into Sam's face with no result.

"Just checking," he continued.

"This girl Sammy, was she wearing a striped shirt?"

"I don't know Dean, I was delusional."

They began walking back to the car when Dean heard something from behind. A noise. A noise like footsteps. Dean rose his index finger slowly to his lips, making a gesture Sam understood at once. Then slowly, on the count of three, they turned around to find them confronted by nothing but the cool air of the gentle breeze.

"Huh." Dean said in a way that seemed almost as if he was cursing himself.

"Lets go." He whispered to Sam as his fingers clutched the cold handle of The Impala.