Paranoid

"Dean....." I whined, tired and annoyed. "Can we take a break we are already so far into here, no one will find us. We can always continue walking later or tomorrow." Dean paid me no attention and just continued to walk now angering me. I bent and picked up a stone throwing it at the tree in front of him hopping to get his attention and it did because he turned around angrily and I saw the tiredness on his face. "What is it Brie? You don't want to be safe? A while of tiredness seems to be worth our freedom but you obviously don't think the same!" He shouted at me sort of taking me off guard. What? I wasn't expecting him to blow up at me. I mean, sure I didn't think he'd be happy but that blow up was unnecessary. "Is that what you honestly think?" The concern, anger, bitterness, misbelief all wrapped up in one laced my voice. He gave me a mini 'duh' look and my features harden, ready for the fight ahead. "Well obviously! Why would I say it, if I didn't believe it Brianna!" He fought. I sucked my teeth a humorless, ironic smile taking over my features. "I don't know lets see.....mhm...." I pretended to ponder for a few second. "Maybe the lack of food, the long walking, the tiredness, OR some bug with the stupid venom in it bit you!" He scrunch his nose up a bit of teeth showing in an angry manner. "I would have googled how long it would take so the venom could ware off but we don't have Internet nor phones so." I spat bitterly. He looked tired and I can see he is trying to calm down. "Brianna babe. Please. Let's just walk, we aren't far in enough yet." I shook my head, no matter how nice he says it won't make a difference. "We are far in enough! They have to figure out where we are, check many places around these woods, Dean babe it can take days to find us, right here were we are. I'm not saying we will stay her forever but let us at least rest." I walked up to him while talking now resting my hand on his cheek, hopping he sees things my way. His eyes flicker, I smiled at him. "You don't know that they could be here already, close even." I rolled my ways and pushed him away. "WHY ARE YOU SO BLOODY PARANOID!?!?" I screamed like really screamed at him. In this state I don't think I'm overreacting. "Because I want you safe! And if that makes me paranoid so be it." He emphasized on the 'you'. I sighed, I know why he is like this but it doesn't make it better. "But we are safe. At least for now, your plan is a great one." I pleaded with him softly, watching as defeat slowly take over his features. "Okay. But can we at least walk for at least fifteen minutes more." His voice cute. I don't want too but every relationship needs compromise and if that includes us walking fifteen more minutes to make him feel safe then so be it.

"Brie, pass me the water please?" I nodded and dug through the food supply bag to hand him a water. "We only now have two more remaining." I informed him, he seemed shocked and refused the water. "Then we need to save this." I sighed. "You can drink it. Isn't it suppose to have river somewhere here, where we can get clean water?" I asked, I mean that was the plan. Dean nodded but didn't take the water. "Just in case we don't find it. We will need all the water we can get." Back again with the paranoia. Since I ate, I'm more relaxed and I didn't blow up at him. "Aren't you thirsty?" He shrugged almost confused and disregarding. "Not so thirsty that I'd drink the water that maybe needed for our survival." Fine. I looked down by my feet and saw I have a little water remaining in my bottle. "Here, drink." I gave him mine, he looked at me and smiled opening the cap and finishing it. I placed the other bottle back in the bag. "We will make it honey. It's me and you." I kissed his cheek after saying to him. He smiled brightly even though he was trying to hold it in. "Always." He followed up and placed a kiss on my lips, gosh I enjoyed that. I deepened it now sticking my tongue in his mouth, he responded by dominating it. Our breathes got lost so we pulled back. "Can't wait to do more." He winked at me and I laughed but agreed.

"It is beautiful in here though." I pointed out referring to the woods. It is so tranquil and....well.....beautiful. Tall trees, of different kinds, birds, I saw the most beautiful butterfly earlier on, flowers, the sky looks amazing in here, I'm sure there is more to see and explore too, I can't wait to see the river. "It surely is." He responded looking around. The sun seems to be going down, signaling to us night is almost here. And as beautiful as here can be it is also somewhat creepy in the night. "Want to continue the walk further up until it just really dark and we can't see a thing?" I suggested. I know I convinced him to stop but that was only because I needed a break, now I'm fine with walking. His face brightened and he stood up pulling me up with him. "I'm fine with that. Plus here doesn't have the best sleeping grounds." I giggled and picked up two bags beginning to walk again alongside him.

(A/n: so I updated this because I was asked too. I was suppose to be up by Wednesday but I got a blinding headache that last until Thursday so I'm finally updating this story. It's mostly a filler, the next chapter will be much better. Anyway I hope you enjoy ☺️)