.02

Brie's pov

We are still driving to our destination, it has been hours now. My heart is racing thinking we can be stopped and arrested at any moment and this whole plan can go to the dust. I know what we done was wrong but it isn't like we have much of a choice.

"We are approaching a gas station with a bathroom. We'll go there." Dean told and I simply nodded. He looked at me a bit skeptical before placing his eyes back on the road. "You know this will work right?" He asked me and I couldn't help but smile at his confidence and his will to protect me. "Its you and I." I recycled his earlier words. Its him and I. I told myself, just to calm myself down and it worked. Anything we worked for together always works out. "Good." He said pulling into the abandon looking gas station which seems to be abandon apart from the one old man sleeping. Does he even make money with that work ethic? Who cares. Dean stop and I opened the car door, getting out before opening the back door, pulling a small bag towards me, which has clothes in it. I took it and shut both doors. "Separate or together?" I asked him not really caring about which he chooses. "We had hours of each other, a little space maybe needed." Point. I nodded and pass him some of his clothes and wipes along with his deodorant. He took it and we went our separate ways.
I opened the rutty old door and was hit by a foul scent, gross. I shook it off waving my hand in front of me as I entered. It isn't as bad as I thought. It's not good but not horrible. Good sinks with nasty floors. I kicked open a stall and continued doing so until I choose the cleanest. All looked dirty but why not choose the one that seems less dirty? I covered the seat with toilet paper before using it.

I changed my outfit after wiping myself with wipes and washing my face. I had to use a wipe to clean the mirror so that I could see myself. I sprayed on my deodorant and then got dressed in high waisted shorts, a black bra covered with an armless tank top finishing it off with a red flannel around my waist. I comb my hair a bit and applied lipgloss. I have no idea why but I like to look good. I smiled at the finished product, washed my hands again and left the bathroom only to see Dean in the car halfway asleep. Seriously? I rolled my eyes and opened the driver's side to the car door, we are switching. Dean drove for hours while I sleep now it's his turn.

"How come you came back so early?" I asked closing the door behind me, starting the vehicle. Dean looked at me through half shut eyes. "All you need is ten minutes baby." He flashed me his annoying douche bag smile, which I hated but now love hating it. "I took like what twelve minutes?" I swear I did. I began to drive, leaving the man still sleeping. "Yeah. Multiplied by two." He grin as I gasp smiling before reaching over and pinching him. "Ouch!" He whined like a baby. "Go to sleep." Was all I said in response earning a playful dirty look from him before he dropped to sleep. At least we are close, to starting our destination as to where we want to be.

I turned on the radio and the first thing I heard was. "Good evening listeners, this is Melissa Amaro and now on radio hype 95.5, we have recent news that the police are look for a male and female, Dean Ambrose and Brianna Garcia-Colace after robbing a home in San Lydia, last night. The two also then stole a car which was then abandon by. Teen talking on her phone a few feet away on St. Eleanor street. The girl who they stole the car from Sarah Olison also said the guy (Dean) pointed a gun towards her. They are set to be armed and dangerous taking a gun from the robbed house and also have knives. Dean Ambrose was also known for having drug relations. They were last seen with Brie wearing black jeans and a white labeled tee shirt while Dean wore a black pants and a plain black shirt. Both are set to be in between the ages of 18 to 25. Brie has long chestnut color hair and eyes and Dean has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and dimples. Police are looking for the two who appears to be on the run. That's all for now."

Bird crap! We are already making news. Well of course we did steal from the rich. Should I wake Dean and te---?

"We got to move quicker and make no stops." Dean jumped me a bit stating out of the blue. "Weren't you sleeping?" Just came out of my mouth, all logic aside. "Yeah but not deeply, more like, resting my eyes. I heard the report, we have no more stops. Just straight to the place we are meant to be." I frantically nodded, driving a little faster.

Are you kidding me!?! I thought as I heard sirens right behind us. I gulped and looked at Dean who shut his eyes, crinkling his nose. He does that when an issue arrives. I looked back to see police two cars behind us. "Act normal. I'm sure they aren't here for us." He tried to tell me but that didn't stop my heart from beating like African drums. Dean leaned his head against the window to hide his face. "Here." He told me pulling a sunglasses from his pocket and handing it to me. I took it quickly and placed it on my face, trying to act normal. The sirens are heard even closer I turned to the side and saw the vehicle right besides mine. I inhaled as I tried to act 'innocent'. The police officer looked over at us but I pretend not to notice. Dean looked all normal and stuff. I turned to see the officer still looking at me, I smiled and he retuned it before driving off. I sigh a sigh of relief. It felt like an elephant has been lifted off of me. "Thank god. I was about to explode." I spilled my feelings out to him. Dean just jumped his eyebrows. "You should be better at this." He casually said to me as I send him a quick hard glare. "I've never been running from the police for such a huge matter!" I yelled at him and he just nodded looking out his window. He can be such a dick!