Chapter fourteen

-Stella-

I hate sleeping on the ground. It's so uncomfortable.

Who's fucking idea was it to sleep in the floor in a sleeping bag?

Oh wait, it was me.

I miss my bed so fucking much! i could see myself warm and cozy in my bed wrapped up in my covers. but instead i'm lying on the cold hard ground and shivering. its way to damn cold in Walmart.

I looked around and saw the boys were still sleeping. I thought about what I should do before I went to bed. I've decided not to take them with me. Since they're sleeping, now's my chance to escape with out them coming with me.

I know they want to come with me, but right now I can't trust anyone. For all i know If I take them with me, one of them will be fucking clutsy and get us all killed.

I quietly got out of the sleeping bag. I didn't bother to roll up the sleeping bag. Who's going to come back to this Walmart?

Yep.. No one

I put my bag on and then my quiver. I grabbed an arrow but it dropped on the floor.

What the f is wrong with me? All I have to do is exit the place quietly but instead of being quite I end up sounding like a damn parade.

"Shit" I mumbled .

Hopefully none of them wake up.

No one wake up.. Please

I picked it up and grabbed my bow.

I looked at the boys one final time before I walked out the isle. i wish nothing but the best for them. After walking out the isle, I made my way to the front doors. I opened the door and then closed it. I opened the other door and then closed it again. I hate leaving them behind but it's for my own good.

***

Harry's POV

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard something drop. I heard someone mumble something but didn't know what they were saying. I don't have really good hearing when I first wake up. I'm a light sleeper. If you make any noise I will wake up automatically.

I didn't hear footsteps leaving. What if it was a zombie? oh shit! Just to be cautious, I looked around the boys and saw Stella wasn't there. I got up from my sleeping bag and walked to the end of the isle. I peeked around it and saw her walking to the front doors. Is she leaving ? I saw her open the doors . Yep, she's leaving us behind. I went to the boys and shook them to wake up.

"Get up guys, Stella left. We have to go after her." I grabbed my belongings and waited for them.

"What?" Louis asked in a groggy voice.

"Get up now! Stella's on the move." I repeated myself.

She said she was going to the safe camp. She's our only hope to still being alive.

But if she left, why didn't she take us with her? Does she not want us to be alive? Does she hate us?

The boys went ninja mode and grabbed what they needed.

Niall grabbed some chips and threw it in his bag. Louis and Liam got waters and put them in their bags, and me and Zayn made sure we had everything we needed.

"Lets go." Liam led the way.

We opened up the doors and where outside of Walmart.

It was empty. There was no zombies in the parking lot.

We had a gun in our hands ready to shoot if something were to occur.

I could see Stella. She is a great distance away from us.

"Lets be cautious. We need to be a number of feet behind her so she doesn't see us." Liam began to walk and we followed him.