Chapter 24

My eyes widened as I realized Harry was kissing me. I gently pushed his chest a little pulling alway "Harry.." I sighed and shook my head "I love Louis.. I'm marrying Louis. He can't know about this kiss or else he will be pissed.. I'm sorry Harry I love you a lot.. A-As a friend but I can't hurt him again.." I looked down.

He nodded "Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry.." He whispered and ran away. I looked up an he was gone, I sighed and waked back to the house going inside and sitting down by Louis shaking my head. It was a horrible day.

~*~*~

A couple hours later me and Louis were making cupcakes for everyone. He came up behind me putting flour on my nose. I giggled and threw some at him.

He chuckled and took some icing smearing it across my face. I squealed and took some putting it in his hair. He gasped and wiped it only smearing more "My hair!" He gasped chuckling.

He took more frosting "Thats it.." He put it in my hair. I screamed and giggled.

"Okay truce truce." I giggled and looked at him, we were covered in flour and frosting. He smirked and walked towards me.

"You have a little frosting on your lower lip." He said softly. I tried looking at it jokingly as he stopped me. "Let me get it.." He whispered kissing my lips, I smiled and blushed kissing back wiping the frosting from his cheek.

The front door slammed open and shut and me and Louis both jumped looking up. It was Harry.. He didn't look normal. I sighed and examined him. He was drunk.

Harry giggled and wobbled around "Hey guys.." He slurred his words.

I walked to him and took his hand "Harry you're drunk.. Please let me help you to bed." He shook his head looking around, his eyes glassy, red and puffy from crying it looked like.

"Please Harry." I whispered as he looked at me. Slapping my cheek lightly, I frowned as Louis walked up to us.

"Harry.. Go to bed." He frowned.

"Your fiancée is a good kisser." Harry slurred. My eyes widened and I'm sure Louis' did too.

"Uh, excuse me?" Louis looked at Harry. Harry giggled and fell on the couch.

"I kissed her today." He whispered. I looked down face palming.

Louis' eyes filled with hurt "D-Did this really happen?" He asked softly.

I hesitated but nodded slowly "Im really sorry Louis.. I was trying to explain to him to let me help him get better and he just.. Kissed me." I bit my lip taking his hands. "I love you and only you! Please remember that." I kissed his cheek. He smiled a little and kissed me hugging me.

"Let's get this one to bed." He chuckled. I giggled and nodded as we both brought Harry upstairs and tucked him in.

Louis and I walked back downstairs and he brought me into the kitchen getting the cupcakes, they burned a little and Louis sighed chuckling

"Aren't I just the greatest cook ever." He winked and fed me a little piece. I giggled and nodded eating it.

"You should /always/ cook for me." I joked and he chuckled kissing me softly. I kissed back running my fingers through his hair. He pulled back and pecked my lips.

"I love you so much. Okay?" He looked into my eyes, I blushed and looked into his back nodding.

"And I love you so much too" I kissed his cheek hugging him tightly

I knew I couldn't wait to marry him. He was perfect and all I ever needed.