Chapter 12

Chantelle's P.O.V

I was glad to be back in Louis' arms after 4 days.

Like happier than anything. I'm glad I remembered everything, I'm sure Louis is too.

I got up and walked out seeing the lads and smiled. They were all smiling. Louis must've told them that i remember everything.

"We missed you Chantelle!" They ran over and tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged them back.

"I missed you too" I looked around and saw Louis sitting at the table looking down, I walked over and sat next to him.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked. He looked up and I noticed he was crying. My heart stopped and I wiped his tears.

"Louis..tell me what's wrong!" I yelled. He closed his eyes then opened them.

"I'm a terrible person..." He said. He looked down and shook his head.

"What do you mean Louis?" I asked. He just sat there shaking his head.

"It's my fault you got into that car accident right? It's all my fault.." He sniffed and wiped his eyes. I noticed more tears come down.

"...No no no Louis it's not your fault! That was an accident your not a bad person-" I said.

"Yeah but IT'S MY FAULT THAT I GOT FUCKING DRUNK OFF MY ASS AND SLEPT WITH THAT SLUT! It's my fault that I made you cry, it's my fault that I made you run out after me, IT'S MY FAULT YOU GOT INTO THE GOD DAMN CAR ACCIDENT. I'm just a bitch! Complete asshole...you could've died and it would've been my fucking fault!" He screamed. I looked at him with wide eyes.

Louis has never yelled at me before.

"Louis...it's not your fault!" I screamed back. Louis stood up and rubbed his face.

"What if..I wanted you to die?" More tears streamed down his face, he shook his head. My eyes widened.

"W-What?" I stuttered. He shook his head.

"No..no no. That couldn't be, I don't know what I'm saying..If you died...I would die." He wiped his eyes and sniffed. I got up and stood infront of him looking into his eyes.

"Louis..Please..it's not your fault." I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked down at our hands and pulled away.

"I should've been the one to get hurt...and in the accident. Or even die.. I'm a bitch, what I've done to you before..I would deserve it..all of it." He shook his head and pulled his hand out of mine. I shook my head looking at him.

He looked up at the ceiling and chuckled a bit. He shook his head and turned around, I looked at him confused. He opened the door and turned to us. He shook his head and opened it going out.

I turned to the boys with wide eyes and sat down.

"What is he doing?" I asked. The boys shrugged and I looked out the window at Louis walking down the road..in the road.

My eyes widened.

"Fuck Louis your going to get hurt" I turned to the boys as they walked over to the window looking out at Louis.

"Oh my god...we need to get him" Liam said. We all walked out and looked around. So far Louis wasn't anywhere in sight.

I looked around and started walking, I noticed Louis standing in the road. I looked at him confused and walked up to him.

"Louis?! Are you fucking crazy you could be killed!" He laughed and shook his head.

"It's all my fault..." He looked down then up at the road. No cars in sight was a good sign.

"It's not your fault Louis! JESUS Christ can't you just accept that?! It's not your fucking fault! So stop saying it is!" I yelled. He looked at me.

"Now your mad at me" he shook his head. I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Louis can't you just listen!? I'm not mad nor upset! It's not your fault okay! End of story!" I screamed.

"Yes it is! It's all my fault. You think it's not my fault for having that slut come and sleeping with her? That's 100% my fault! I could've stopped her but..." He looked down and sighed shaking his head.

"I guess I didn't." He looked back up at me.

"LOUIS. That's it...I'm done.. I keep telling you its not your fault and you won't listen." I shook my head an turned away. I felt someone grab my arm and I turned around looking at Louis.

"No don't leave." He pleaded. I sighed and shook my head at him.

"I'm not gonna sit here and hear you tell me that all this is your fault. I mean Louis I know you slept with that girl but just like me getting hit by a car it was an accident-"

"BUT YOU COULD'VE STOPPED HARRY WHEN HE KISSED YOU! YOU WEREN'T DRUNK WERE YOU?! NO YOU KISSED BACK!" He screamed.

"So what?! Why are you so jealous?! I mean yeah okay we both kissed someone who we weren't with but still it was a one time thing.." I looked down.

"Oh and one time thing huh? I still don't get why you didn't pull away-" he started I cut him off.

"Well maybe I was mad because you and that slut did more than kiss! You know how that made me feel? It made me feel like you didn't love me" I felt a tear come down my cheek.

Louis walked over and wiped it away, he hugged me.

"I'm sorry Chantelle...I don't know what's gotten into me...I love you" I looked up.

"Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I? Your the most beautiful girl in the world and your my everything. Your mine and only mine." He crashed our lips together. I kissed back and felt happy. I felt alive again. I then realized that I really love Louis. I love him so much and wouldn't change anything about us.