Chapter 15

Louis basically lives, at the hospital. He has to stay here for about 3 weeks. They are determining whether to send him to the physic ward. He doesn't know that but we do.

Louis can't go there. It will be too lonely without him. Louis has been acting very different lately.

"Um, excuse me?" A guy named Jack shoved Louis. Louis turned and threw him into the wall. The doctors had to carry Louis out and put him in a little room where there was squishy walls.

I walked in and saw Louis in the corner. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Kinda lonely in here don't you think?" I asked him.

..No reply. He just sat there. I sighed and looked at him.

"Louis..your very different." I told him.

"I'm trying to get better.." He replied. I nodded and sat closer to him.

"Why are you in this room?" I asked. He sighed.

"They think I'm crazy cause I..cut." He sighed.

"Your not crazy, Lou. Your gonna get out" I assured him.

"I want to get out now!" He protested, I nodded and sighed.

-----a couple hours later-----

Harry and I have been waiting for hours from a response from the doctor.

The other boys went home to take showers and we decided to stay.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice say, I looked over and saw the doctor approaching us. I got up and walked to him.

"Can he go home or..?" I asked, waiting for a hopeful response.

The doctor smiled.

"Louis right? Oh yes he's fine. He can go home" The doctor smiled and walked away.

Harry and I ran to Louis' room and there he was standing in the doorway.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked. We all nodded and started heading out of the hospital.

I turned to Louis and smiled as he pressed his lips to mine, I turned and started walking besides Harry. Louis was behind us.

I looked down and then to my side at Harry, he smiled and I laughed.

I turned to see Louis but he was gone.

"Louis?" I looked around.

I heard an ambulance coming and looked underneath the car seeing a body.

~~~~

Hey guys, sorry the chapter is short :o But my wattpad is so slow and I HATE it. But oh well, hope you Enjoyyy.