Austin

"GUESS WHAT?!"I screamed to Austin when I called him after me and my Mom got back from the place I got my license from (still didn't figure out the name.) "What?" Austin said. "I GOT MY LICENSE!" I said really loudly. "God damn don't blow my ear off banshee..But I'm happy for you... Got any plans before your party?" Austin said in a jokester/sweet/caring guy way. Playing around I said "Well I was thinking about taking this boy that I know for frozen yogurt." Austin then went into his usual 20 questions at the mention of a guy I was going out with"Who is this guy? Do I know him? Does he go to our school? How long have you known him?" Wow Austin needs to take a chill pill "To answer your questions 1. this guy is one of my closest friends, 2. I would think you would know him you see him everytime you look in the mirror, 3. yes he does go to blue moon academy, 4. i've known him since 1st grade. That answer all your questions?" Austin being himself had to go and make a joke that upset me he said "Sorry I can't go for frozen yogurt I already have plans with a beautiful lady called "your mom", she is sexy as hell and gave birth to my bestfriend." Me being kinda upset and wanting to turn the joke around on him said "Well if you like my Mom so much she can be your bestfriend and I'll just start ignoring you at school and surround myself with a few guys. I'm thinking at least 4 guys 1 to be my boyfriend, 1 to take your place, and 2 more just for someone to talk to if I get bored." This caused Austin to make a hurt sound then he said"You would replace me that quickly how quickly you dismiss our friendship I mean I've known you since 1st grade." *Flashback* Playing at recess I see a kid on the swing set sitting by himself. I walk up to him he looks up from the ground and looks at me but looks back down quickly. I go to the other swing next to him and say "hi. My names Jade. What's yours?" I wait and wait and wait for him to say something and finally I get super upset and jump off the swing once I land on my feet I turn to face him since he isn't actually swinging he was just sitting there. I just stand in front of him until he looks up and then I say "I just wanted to be your friend but you couldn't even answer the simple question of me asking you your name!" I start to walk away I make it two steps before he grabs my hand and says "I didn't mean to make you mad I'm just shy around people by the way my names Austin." "Nice to meet you Austin. Do you wanna be friends?" I said. Then Austin said "I don't have a problem with that." After we agreed and shook each others hands we both sat down and started swinging again. *End Of Flashback* "Jade. Hello? Are you there?" Austin must have been talking to me while I was zoned out and I was too deep in thought to hear him. "Sorry I was thinking." I didn't have to say anything else Austin knows how I zone out while I'm thinking. "Well while you were thinking I was telling you how I would love to get some frozen yogurt." Said Austin I just said in return "Are you sure you want to go get some frozen yogurt with me, because I was thinking about scoping out some hot guys while we are there." Then Austin said " Well then I definitely have to come so I can scare off all the hot guys by saying I'm your boyfriend." "Then I'll do the same for you with the girls, 2 can play at this game." I said in reply but Austin just said "Yes, but only 1 can win." The bet was on me and Austin are going to Menchie's to get frozen yogurt and see how many possible dates we can ruin for one another by saying we are each others boyfriend/girlfriend.