Jade's Story

This story started off with me having a normal life. I just turned 16 and I was having my Sweet 16 party today. I bought a dress and it was perfect it is knee length ocean blue and it compliments my blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Today is the 12th anniversary of the worst day of my life...Today is the day my father Leo disappeared. Why? Why did I start thinking about it everytime I do I start crying and I hate crying. "Omg Jade get a hold of yourself today is a happy day you just turned 16, your getting your drivers license today pull yourself together." As usual the voice inside my head is right. "Okay let me wipe these stupid tears off my face"I say while getting up and walking the bathroom I grab a tissue wipe my eyes and then grab another tissue and blow my nose in a very unattractive way I might add. After I'm finished I look in the mirror, damn I look like shit this is why I hate crying, I mean can you imagine how bad I look right now. Ugh gross! "Ok take some deep breathes Jade try to relax"again the voice inside my head is right. Ok now that I am calm and I don't look as much like shit as I did before, time to get dressed so I can be ready for when my Mom comes to get me to bring me to go get my license. "Honey, I'm home."and that would be my Mom now. I guess I'm gonna have to get dressed quickly. I run to my closet and grab a pair on white skinny jeans and my favorite light blue v-neck t-shirt. I get dressed as fast as I can then I run to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth quickly. I run down the stairs screaming "MOM I'M READY!" Once I get down stairs my Mom says "What took you so long?" I just respond by saying"I was just thinking." "Jade you thought about your father didn't you."