Stealing Cheesecake And Stealing Hearts

Niall:

I walked back to the table and slid into the booth next to Zayn. Harry and Kiersten were gone. Good maybe she's dumping him, I hoped.

Our food came a little while later and Kiersten and Harry walked into the room. Kiersten was talking excitedly prancing around on her tiptoes while Harry just watched her and listened to her. A grin spread across his face. They were adorable together and I had gotten my hopes up. They looked happier than ever.

They sat down and Louis, as usual was the first one to talk. "Well let's see it, Kiersten!"

Kiersten blushed a million different shades of red and Harry shot him a look. Louis obviously embarrassed shoved food in his mouth.

We finished our food and everyone ordered dessert. I got a piece of cheesecake. I was talking to Zayn about the show when out of the corner of my eye I saw a fork steal a bit of cheesecake. I snapped my head back to my plate. I turned to look and Kiersten was slowly putting the cheesecake in her mouth. When I made eye contact with her and raised my eyebrows, her eyes widened. But then a mischievous smile spread across her face. She wrapped her perfect, shapely, pink lips around the fork and pulled the cheesecake into her mouth. Knowing that I wouldn't do anything she winked at me.

Zayn laughed behind me. "If I had done that I would be getting my head shaved in my sleep tonight."

"Niall, won't do anything to me. He loves me too much." Kiersten said with a beautiful laugh.

If only she knew. I thought.