Clumsy = Adorable For Niall Horan

Zayn:

"What was that all about?" Louis asked looking at Harry.

"She has a hickey." Harry said with a slight smile.

"Thatta boy!" Louis said air fiving him from across the table. I glanced at Niall, who was sitting next to me. His face was the same color as his starch white button up shirt. He looked like he wanted to vomit.

Niall:

"I have to pee." I mumbled and Harry got up so I could slide out of our side of the booth. I avoided looking at Zayn.I knew he was staring at me.

He's such a pig sometimes. Kiersten is so innocent, she would be so embarrassed if she knew Harry had told everyone he gave her a hickey. I bet she's never even had one before. If I ever gave her hickey I wouldn't tell anyone it would be between her and me. I thought, as rounded the corner to the bathrooms. I collided with Kiersten and she stumbled a little bit trying to catch her balance. She wasn't even wearing heels. I let out a little laugh. I snaked my arms around her waist steadying her with a smile on my face.

"What are you laughing and smiling at?" She asked me. She made no attempt to move away from my embrace.

"Nothing." I said starting to let go of her.

But instead she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her cheek to mine. She was a good inch and a half in not two inches taller then me so her cheek was really more on my temple. "You can tell me, Niall. I won't be mad. I promise."

"You're just so clumsy. It's really quite hilarious...and adorable." I said laughing nervously.

"Shut up." She said hitting my chest playfully. She stepped out of our hug and turned to walk back to the table.

I had to do something. They would all laugh at her once she got back to the table. She would be so ashamed and embarrassed.

"Hey, Kiersten?" I asked.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. Her blue eyes full of curiosity. God she was beautiful. "Yes?"

I rubbed my hand on the back of my neck nervously and bit my lower lip. Not sure if I should say anything.

"Harrytoldeveryonehegaveyouahickey." I said really fast.

Kiersten paused for a moment trying to catch what I just said. Her blue eyes clouded over and I knew she heard me. "He did?" She squeaked out. I could tell she was trying to decide whether she should cry or be mad. I saw a tear fall from her eyes and in two steps in pulled her into a hug.

"Shh. Don't cry. Don't let anyone know you're embarrassed. But you need to tell him that you don't like him telling everyone about you two, okay? Because if you don't he won't stop." I pulled away from her and wiped the tear off her cheek.

"Thank you, Niall." She said quietly. She kissed me on the cheek looked in the mirror on the wall and then turned and walked back into the dining room.

Fuck. What the hell did you just do? I thought as I pushed to door open to the bathroom. I ran the water until it was ice cold and splashed some on my face. Then I thought back on our conversation. No one could understand what I said when I was nervous. But Kiersten had understood every word.