chapter 5

I ran into the room , locking the door behind priscilla and I. Oh great, it's a dead end. I pulled out my phone for a log:

"Log 13: My attempts at friendship have failed.The fusion seems to sense that something is wrong. The fusion seems to be the missing ruby, and the missing sapphire. There is also an amethyst. The "dead" peridot is here and alive. There is also a pearl here who knows how to fight. There is a boy who has Rose quartz's gem. He also is half human. G.D. out~"

Priscilla said, "So what now?" I said, "Let's wait out their anger."

*steven's pov*                                                                                                                                                                                         Green diamond is hiding in our bathroom, kind of like how peridot did. I knocked on the door and said, "It's Steven, can i come in?" She unlocked the door, and I stepped in. I watched as her eyes widened at the de-stabilizer in my hands. It had been broken by Garnet. She took it from me and said, "Thanks." She quickly put it in her bag. I should try to be friends with her, so the Gems will trust her too. It worked with peridot after all, maybe it will work with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update ^-^