Chapter 4

• Dedicated to MauraSophia

Febuary 9th 2011 was the date of the Cassidy's Uncle Pete's wedding. He lived in New York but the Cassidy's lived in Virginia so Mr. and Mrs. Cassidy took half of their kids, oldest Jon, Melody, Lilianna and younger brother Benji with them. William and Brianna were left to watch their younger sisters Selia and Mikayla. Bri invited Liza to come stay with them for the week and help babysit, Liza was so excited and nervous about spending the whole week, no parents.. just her best friend and William..her best friend's brother. "Oh yeah..that part is awkward.." Liza thought to herself as she arrived at the Cassidy's. Six year old Kayla ambushed Liza on her way in, almost knocking her over with her hug and Selia stood sulkily by the entryway. Kayla asked so many questions at once, Liza couldn't keep up. " Can we play outside today? What will we have for dinner? Why do people have fridges!?" asked Kayla as excited as could be. "Calm down hun! People have fridges because they keep our food from going bad." Can you give me a second to go put my stuff upstairs?!" replied Liza. "Can we color now..?" asked four year old Selia purposefully making her face look pitiful. "Soon." replied Liza giving Selia a kiss on the forehead and heading upstairs to Brianna's room. Selia responded to the kiss by wiping her head and saying "Ewww"

Liza dropped her bags on the green chair in the corner of Bri's room and let out a long sigh. " Okay.. you can do this, don't act weird." Liza said to herself as Brianna walked in. "Hey!" Bri ran up and hugged her. " Cindy is going to spend the night with us tonight!" said Brianna happily. " Aw, I love Cindy! she's just so adorable and innocent." Liza let out a quick laugh and said " When should she be here?" "In a couple of hours. Let's go downstairs so you can talk to your man.." Brianna said suggestively and Liza held back a smile. "Don't be weird, It's hard enough not making a fool of myself with out looking at your ridiculous face!" cried Liza. " I won't be weird okay.. but my face isn't ridiculous!" replied Brianna as the girls headed down to kitchen to prepare dinner.

"So, you staying with us this week, Ellizabeth?" William asked Liza as she chopped potatoes in forths for the soup. " I love it when he says my name like that..." she thought to herself and then replied. " Yeah, Brianna invited me." She then realized that was obvious and she was smiling like an idiot. " Oh good, so I can just leave then and you two can babysit!?" Replied William as Liza's heart sunk to her stomach before she realized he was joking. " Haha, that's cute." Liza said sarcastically as William left the room with a half smile on his face. Brianna was washing the dishes while Liza put them away sorting them perfectly, only half looking. Brianna and Liza had set a movie up for the little girls after dinner was over (the Great Mouse Detective) and hoped they would stay quiet for a while. " I think Lucas likes me!" Brianna suddenly exclaimed. "And I think you're too good for him!" Liza replied. " Come on, you love him Liza!" teased Brianna. " Yeah.. like a little brother or a pet fish, not a lover!" Liza replied. "but he's so cute.." Brianna said becoming timid. " This stupid town, there aren't good looking guys around here. I'm not saying that's what matters.. but it's annoying. There's no eye candy!" Liza pouted. William jumped out of no where (as usual) and into the kitchen, startling Liza. " What about me? I'm hot right?" asked William. "Well.. Brianna is your sister so I'd say it's a no from her.. and let me think. no." Liza replied raising one eyebrow mischievously. "Anyways.. would you guys mind if my brother Robby came over tomorrow? I guess everyone is going out and he doesn't have anything to do so...is that okay?" asked Liza. "Sure I love Robby as much as you! He's just missing the beautiful hair." William said with a wink and went upstairs to play video games. " He should have helped us clean, that lazy little man!" Brianna said. " uh what?" Liza replied not realizing she wasn't listening to her best friend. Bri just rolled her eyes and continued washing the dishes.

About an hour later Cindy showed up, wearing a pair of light wash jeans and cute, oversized white sweatshirt with an owl in the middle. She brought with her some cookies she had made herself and decorated with grey and pink icing to resemble mice. "Well hey baby!" Cindy ran up and hugged Liza but barely finished before rushing to Brianna's side " I didn't see you at first!I love you baby!" Cindy giggled. Cindy was overly affectionate, always had to be hanging off of someone. " I brought cookies! I slaved... the. whole.day.making. these." said Cindy seriously. " They are beautiful, and I'm sure they are delicious....." Liza trailed off, reaching for one. "WAIT!" yelled Cindy. "What?" replied Liza.. " Wait for Bri to finish the dishes so we can eat them together." said Cindy, the ever thoughtful. "Oh she's fine! Look how happy she is over there!" replied Liza, motioning with her hand toward Brianna, who had a less than amused look on her face that cracked into a smile within seconds. The girls all started laughing together as Brianna finished the last dish. "We should go color with the girls before bed. I promised Selia." said Liza moving toward the shelf the Cassidy's kept the coloring pages on and picked out a mega size Hello Kitty coloring book. " Aw, that's so cute!" Cindy exclaimed when she saw the giant coloring book. " Hahah I know, I totally still love coloring." replied Liza and they headed upstairs to color with Kayla and Selia before bed. 

After coloring Selia and Kayla insisted on doing Cindy's and Liza's hair, Selia absolutely loved brushing hair, and thought Liza's brown curls were "poofy" and "beautiful." "hey Brianna sit infront of me so I can do your hair." suggested Liza. " No that's okay." replied Brianna. " Come on.. you never let me cute-ify you!" complained Liza. " I can try a french braid!?" Cindy interjected. " Yeah you can do it, Cindy." added Liza, and Brianna reluctantly agreed. When the girls were finished with each other's hair, Liza had three pony tail loops sticking out in different directions and exclaimed " I love it Selia, it's beautiful, thank you so much!" Selia beemed at her praise and replied " I know." in the sassy manner she always had. Cindy had one big bun on the top of her head and thanked Kayla for the "Fashionable" hair do, and Brianna had a loose french braid and glumly said "You did a good job.. thanks." " Come on, you're beautiful Bri." said Liza sweetly, Brianna rolled her eyes. Cindy got up and instructed " To bed, little ones!" and Liza and Brianna lifted the girls off their butts and scooted them off to bed. Liza tucked the girls in. "I love you girls so much you know?" She said affectionately to Kayla and Selia. " Love you too." They both replied sleepily. She kissed their foreheads (This time Selia didn't complain) turned off the light, and headed back to Bri's room.