Chapter 19

Third Person PoV)

Harry pushed Louis' back, causing Louis to stumble over his own feet as he tried to walk back but push Harry away from him at the same time. The back of Louis' knees hit the bed, and he fell back, bringing Harry ontop of him. A surprised gasp left Louis' mouth as the weight of Harry's body collided with his, allowing Harry to slip his tongue into Louis' wet mouth. Louis was unusually submissive, not willing to fight with Harry for dominance as their tongues twirled and danced with ease. Harry let go of the leash, he hands trailing down Louis' neck and torso, clutching his striped shirt and ripping, literally, ripping, his shirt off him.

Louis shuddered at the tearing sound, opening his eyes to see the shreds of his shirt being thrown across the room. He let out a disapproving groan against Harry's lips, making him chuckle. "You're rich, Boo. Buy another one." This use of Louis' nickname sent a blush to his cheeks, and effectively making him forget about the shirt, as Harry no doubt intended for it to do. His fingers tangled themselves in Harry's curls, yanking on the roughly, bringing his lips down to meet his own.

Harry pulled Louis' bottom lip between his own, sucking and biting, elicting small groans from the older lad. He kissed the corner of Louis' mouth, his lips trailing down the side of his neck, teeth digging into this skin of Louis' collar bone as he bit down. He sucked hard, enjoying the throaty moan that escaped Louis' lips, before kitten licking the mark he had made. His tail brushed up Louis' thigh as Harry rubbed his clothed erection against Louis', both of them groaning at the friction.

Suddenly, Harry leaned up to gaze down at the shorter boy beneath him. Louis looked up, confusion etched into his features. "What?" he breathed, eyes searching Harry's, but finding only worry in his green orbs. Louis leaned up on his forearms, bringing himself up so his face was closer to Harry's. "What's wrong, Haz?"

"I...don't want to do this..." he trailed off, eyes darting around the room, away from Louis'. Louis, on the other hand, was trying to ignore the heart sinking feeling that washed over his body. "Oh." was all he said as he pushed Harry off of him, making him land gently on the bed. He stood up, barely making it two steps away from the bed, before Harry called out. "Wait!" Louis turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow, a gesture for him to continue. Harry got up on his hands and knees awkwardly, crawling to the edge of the bed. His ears and tail twitched nervously. "I-I meant, don't you...hate me?" he stuttered, the hurt in his voice painfully obvious. Louis sighed and walked over to Harry, kneeling down, leash and collar completely forgotten, as he took Harry's face in both his hands. "Harry, of course I don't hate you. You're my kitten, no matter how dangerous and mean you are," he ended with a chuckle, leaning forward to peck Harry's lips. Harry, however, shook his head in disbelief.

"I almost killed you, Lou. You can't. You shouldn't...I don't deserve..." he was cut off by the feeling of Louis' lips pressed softly against his. Harry's eyes fluttered closed as he let Louis kiss him, not kissing back, but not pushing him away, either. Louis' lips pressed harder against Harry's, more demanding as he ran his fingers through his mop of curls, blunt fingernails scratching at the chocolate colored ears until Harry purred quietly against Louis' mouth.

Louis pulled back to look into Harry's eyes. "Harry," he looked up, "What...Is this, are you going to stop?"

"Stop? Stop what?"

"being...not nice."

"oh..." ,Harry's eyes darted to the floor, "I'm sorry, about me, I had a reason, but-"

Louis shushed him with a quick kiss. "That's alright, we'll talk about it later."

Harry nodded and crawled to the head of the bed, patting the empty space next to him. Louis got the idea, and quickly laid down beside Harry, wrapping his arms around him. He missed this, and he was happy he had his kitten back, at least for now, if only for tonight, he'd take it.

(A/N - okay I had originally planned for this to be longer, but a lot of people were rushing for me to update, so here it is, a terribly, terribly short chapter. Enjoy? There is only two chapters. The next chapter is the talk between Harry and Louis, and then we find out what happened with Logan.)