III

Giving Aleks a hesitant gaze. James let out a soft cough and cleared his throat. "Do you really think this is a good idea? I mean.. We barley know each other.." He stated.

Aleks' huffed and sat on the edge of the bed "Fine." He crossed his arms "Guess not." Rolling his eyes the smaller male brushed his fingers through his hair.

James let out a subtle sigh and raised a brow, he hesitantly sat next to the male and twiddled his thumbs in his lap.

"Ah jeez Aleks, I'm sorry." James stated.

"It's fine. Just forget it." Aleks mumbled gently and stood up. Walking out of the bedroom into the bathroom.

Gently pressing his lips in to a straight like, James gazed at himself in the mirror hanging on the light blue wall.

His eyes blood shot red. Bag's under his eyes. The male huffed and bit his bottom lip slightly.

Rolling his shoulders, he male squinted and raised his eyes, hearing a thud.
Standing up from the bed, he swiftly made his way towards the bathroom door "Yo, Aleks you aight'?" He asked knocking on the door with his medial.

Aleks coughed heavily, gaging on spit and throw up "Y-Yeah." He huffed and clenched his stomach. Wiping his mouth gently.  A burning sensation throbbed in his throat, the taste of sour throw up stuck in his mouth.

James opened the door and sighed "Shit." He said under his huff and grabbed a small rag from the closet and turned on the faucet. Cold water rushed out of faucet, placing the rag under the frigid water then ringing it out. He gently wiped off Aleks' chapped lips, folding the rag, he placed it gently on the smaller males forehead.

Aleks groaned and let out a quiet breathe. He gazed up at James and raised his shoulders "Thanks.." He cleared his throat.

Raising one shoulder in response, James licked his top lip and slowly sat down next to Aleks on the cold, marble tile of the bathroom floor. He gazed at Aleks' out of the corner of his eye.

The two males sat silently on the bathroom floor, gazing at the door.

Aleks' hesitantly rested his head on his shoulder and pursed his lips "Damn.. That taste back.." He cackled tiredly.

James nodded and slowly wrapped his arm around Aleks' waist "You feelin' better?" He asked.

"A lil bit.." Aleks' answered and nodded gently. Feeling the warmth of James made his feel safe.

"Y'know what." James stated.

"Hm?" Aleks raised a brow.

"You know how people usually spit bullshit at each other?" James asked.

"Mhm." Aleks' answered.

"We should be Armadillo's because then we can just deflect the bullshit with our shells!"

Aleks raised his shoulders and began to laugh "Oh my-" He laughed so hard nothing came out.

James began to laugh along with Aleks.

"Ah shit. I love you." Aleks smiled. But that smile faded instantly "Ah. I mean... Uh."

"I love you too." James replied with a warm smile stretching at his lips.

Aleks felt his chest heat up, a fuzzy feeling growing in his stomach along with butterflies. He looked up James and chuckled "Yeah." He nodded and rested his forehead gently against James'. Slowly closing his eyes.

James closed his eyes as well and wrapped his arms gently around the smaller male. Gently placing a kiss on Aleks' rigid nose. "Alright. Lets get some sleep."

~

Short sweet chapter because why not.