I

Sifting under the bed sheets, a small boy sighed and silently sat up. His eyes flickering open and dilating from the bright light shimmering through the window.
Sitting up weakly the boy slowly grabbed the small grey box resting next to him and gazed at it.
His eyes filling with sadness "Why is it getting worse.." The boy softly mumbled.
The phone on the small side table along  the bed side started vibrating.
Picking up the phone with his cold finger tips, he answered the called.
"Hey Jordan." He huffed.
"Hey! We got awesome news. We have a new member of the hub!" Jordan said with enthusiasm.
Aleks raised his brow and scratched the bridge of his nose "And I'm suppose to be excited?"
"Well, you didn't let me finish. He's an asshole just like you."
Aleks furrowed his brows "Wow jeez thanks Jordan. I want a raise from that."
"Ain't happening."
Aleks huffed "Dickwad." He groaned under his breathe.
"Heard that."  Jordan cackled "Look just get to work."
The call ended.
Aleks placed his feet onto the soft, fluffy carpet and shuffled over to his closet "Wow." He walked into his closet then walked out.
"Heh."
Slowly grabbing cloths, the Russian tossed his outfit onto the messy bed and started putting on his clothing.
Hiding the grey wires under his flannel shirt, he slid the small grey box into the pocket of his pants.
-
Walking into the office. He squinted and raised a brow heating laughter.
"Oh hey, Aleks is here."  Jordan announced.
A tall, somewhat chubby male with black curly hair and a messy beard gazed at Aleks and grew a smile.
Pushing past the crowd Aleks walked into his office, ignoring the new member.
"Thanks I guess." James squinted and shrugged.
"Sorry, he's just. Grumpy." Jordan stated.
"You're going to the grave before me now Jordan. Keep it up." Aleks shouted.
"Grumpy seems to be an understatement." James whispered.
-
As the sun started to set gently. Aleks closed his office door and walked down the hallway.
Near the entry of the office stood James.
His gaze flickered at Aleks "Hey." James greeted.
Aleks reached for the door handle but James jumped in front of the door and chuckled.
"What is wrong with you asshole." Aleks huffed.
"Damn someones feisty." James raised a brow and cackled.
"Can I just fucking leave." Aleks grumbled.
"Not until I get to know you." James replied.
"Fine." Aleks stood up straight "The names Aleksandr Marchant, Aleksandr with a Ks and R. I'm from Russian and I have a temper and a deadly heart disease that could kill me so I would love to go home and most likely sleep for the last time." Aleks huffed.
James raised a brow "Oh jeez hi my names James Richard Wilson Jr. And I'm Canadian." He stepped away from the door.
Aleks shoved the door open and stormed out of the office complex.
James sighed "And I'm Bisexual." He muttered and rubbed the nape of his neck and slowly walked out of the office into the cold world.
He zipped up his sweatshirt and exhaled out of his mouth softly. "Long walk home now."
-
Congrats you read 533 words