II

Aleks pressed his lips into a straight line and sighed. He huffed out hot air and whistled "Wilson!" He called.

Stopping in his steps, James gazed at Aleks and raised a brow.

"I'll give ya a ride home. If you want one of course." Aleks stated.

A soft smile stretched James' lips.

-

Slowly pushing the car door open with his foot his smiled and gazed at Aleks and nodded "Thank you once again man." He chuckled.

Aleks nodded "Anytime." He broke a small smile.

"You wanna chill some time this week?" James raised a brow.

Aleks looked around his vehicle, acting like he was searching for an answer.  He started to nod "Yeah. Sounds good. How bout' tomorrow?" He answered.

James chuckled "Sounds good." He closed the car door and walked up to the front door of his house.
-
Slowly leaning against his kitchen counter top. Aleks groaned in pain and gently clenched his chest.
He huffed and bit bottom lip. Clenching his eyes shut and fell to his knees and began to pant heavily.
He clenched his teeth together, curling his toes under the pressure in his chest.
Aleks fell backwards and felt weak and light headed, he slowly closed his eyes and-
Sitting up, he clenched the bed sheets and panted heavily. Aleks looked around the room, sweat dripping off his forehead. He slowly began to calm down.
Gulping down a hard ball of saliva. He rubbed his forehead and sighed "Stupid, fucking nightmare." He muttered and shook his head.
Aleks gazed at his phone on the small side table and sighed.

' Hey. ' Aleks texted to James.
' Sup. ' James replied.
' Wtf why are you awake ?? '
' I don't know. The real question is why the hell you awake? '
' I had a nightmare that I was dying. '
' Damn. '
~ some time later ~
"No not really." Aleks shrugged and scratched his chin.
"What do you mean 'Not really?'." James squinted and took a sip of his beer.
"I mean that, sure I have an interest in guys but not really." Aleks restated.
"Hm. I see." James nodded and cleared his throat.
"By the way. Don't think I didn't hear you say 'I'm bisexual.' " Aleks chuckled.
James' fave flourished with blush "Oh shut up." He snapped.
Aleks raised a brow "Someone's a tomato." He taunted.
"I said shut up!" James playfully slapped the top of Aleks head.
-
James ground and gently rubbed his shoulder up to his neck.
"You alright?" Aleks asked, raising a brow.
"Huh? Oh. Yeah.. Just back problems." James shrugged "No big-" James paused and arched his back and smiled "Mmm. A little to the left." He bit his lip.
Aleks chuckled and gently rubbed James' back.
James made a quiet purr like noise with his throat and closed his eyes.
Aleks raised a brow and snickered "Like it?" He asked.
"Mmmhm." James nodded.
Aleks let out a quiet laugh "I think we had to many beers." He rolled his shoulders.
"You can't have to many." James opened anything bottle.
"Holy shit dude you had like 5 already."
"So? Why not have a little fun."
-
James and Aleks laugh in each others shoulders, holding half empty beer bottles and a bottle of vodka.
James looked at James "Shit maaaan. I'm glad we're fraaaaands."
"Me to dude." Aleks nodded.
James looked at Aleks and smiled.
Aleks as well gazed at James. He slowly shifted his onto the edge of the bed and smiled "I'll be right back." He walked out of his bedroom.
James nodded and finished his sip of beer. He gazed around Aleks' room and chuckled, gazing a poster.
"Transformers huh? " He stated.
Aleks cleared his throat and held a small plastic bag and a small and sized box in his hand "Little do ya know." He chuckled and sat down next to James.
"Weed?" James raised a brow and looked at Aleks.
"Mmhm." Aleks nodded and chuckled,
-
Do not do any drugs kids it's bad
-
Aleks blew out a light cloud of smoke from his mouth. He huffed out of his nose and chuckled.
Aleks' eyes blood shot, he looked at James and laughed.
"You look silly." Aleks slurred and poked James' cheek.
James laughed and rubbed his face "I don't even need that," he coughed and cleared his throat "The whole room is filled with smoke." He smiled.
Aleks nuzzled his face into James' shoulder and giggled.
James let out a chuckle and accidentally wrapped his arm around Aleks' waist.
"Someones frisky." Aleks twisted.
"Oh sorry." James shrugged and pulled his hand away.
"It's alright." Aleks bit his lip slightly.
A small chuckled escaped James throat.
Aleks grew a small smirk and sat up.
James' smile faded, his face flourished into a bright shade of pink as he felt Aleks sit on his lap.
"I always found you a little cute." Aleks smiled.
James chuckled nervously and raised his shoulders. He rubbed the nape of his neck "I'm not sure this is a good idea." He smiled nervously.
Aleks wrapped his arms gently around James' neck nipped at the tip of James' ear. "What makes you think that?" He whispered.
"Well uh- heh." James gulped a hard ball of saliva.
"Just shut up Wilson." Aleks giggled.
"Ok." James cleared his throat.
-
SIN