Chapter 14: The Not-So-Suprise

Chapter 14

The Not-So-Surprise

=50,000 years later=

~Euthoria Castle, Neulara, Origin~

*Percy*

I sat down on Chaos' desk chair, my feet on his table as I look through his files with the screen. He called me and now I have to wait. There's no harm in searching through the files. I wonder what's up, he sounded nervous through the link.

Then I saw something that rattled me upon turning the page. Earth.

Hades is asking for help in the upcoming war. Titan and Giants are rising, alongside Gaea and Erebus. His approval.

So this is what it's about. No wonder he sounded nervous. I can't blame him, though, last time I got angry I killed every monster on some dwarf planet and then the planet blew up which caused a giant supernova that the Earth has ever seen.

I suppose I'm angry that I'm going back but I guess it's time to face it. I mean, if I don't help they're not the only ones to be affected the innocent people are too.

I have no choice.

As soon as I'm good pages away from the file, Chaos came in. I smirked in amusement as I see him try to get the words out. Ah, the sight.

"Percy, I have a mission for you."

I played along, "A mission. Finally, I was getting bored so what is it?"

He looked away, "You have to go back to Earth." He said it so quickly I didn't catch it.

I tried to contain my smirk, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

He glared at me, seeing my amusement at his misery. "You have to go back to Earth. The Titans and the Giants are rising and they need help."

I didn't say anything.

"You can say no if you want to. I could send someone else."

I laughed, like a hyena laugh. "Oh, the sweet sight to see you flustered, father."

"What?"

"I've seen the files."

"So you're not going to blow up another planet?"
I glared at him, "You also did! I wasn't the only one!"

Chaos rolled his eyes, "So what's your answer?"

"I guess I would go. I could talk to Gea and Erebus and talk them out of it."

He smiled at me, pride shone in his eyes which made me feel warm at the sight. "Thank you."

I shrugged, "Like you said before, they're better than the others." I replied, recalling back to when we flew to the sky that night after recruiting the Section Leaders. "Do I have to wear my cloak?"

I got a new cloak that could only be taken off by the wearer and changes my voice to unrecognizable. The one I got from Erebus and Nyx have been combined together.

"You could if you want to hide your identity. Though you'll have that added to your worries. It'll also make you more suspicious."

"But I don't want to deal with the questions." I groaned.

"Don't." He answered as if it's the easiest thing in the world. "We can't add too much stress on us, we already have enough to deal with. Especially since we're working on a new prison."

For the past centuries, Chaos, Order and I are working on building a new prison. Like the Void and the Rune, but stronger and more inescapable, unreachable.