Silver Spoon Devil

I woke up in a dark, freezing room soaking wet with goosebumps all over.  While I had been unconcious, someone had striped me to only my bra and underwear, leaving my slight frame almost completely exposed.  My thick, curly, blonde hair was heavy from being soaked by the water steadily dripping from above.  I tried to move only to find that my wrists and ankles were shackled to the concrete walls by heavy chains.

My head was pounding as I searched the room in vain for any clue as to where I was and why.  Seeing nothing, I decided to call for help. "Someone please help me," I screamed.  No sooner had the sound escaped my mouth, I heard the scraping of a metal door scraping the concrete floor.  As it opened a sliver of light illuminated my surroundings.

I was in a dungeon-like room of a basement with tables of sharp metal tools and knives.  The only other thing in the room was a mattress with a harness connected to the wall beside it.

I was so busy looking at my surroundings that I hadn't noticed a figure silently enter my prison.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain as a hand made contact with my cheek.  I was momentarily dazed until I heard a harsh male voice say, "My little bitches are not to make a sound unless asked a direct question, understood."  I was too scared and stunned to speak for a moment and then my anger kicked in.  "Go to hell, you piece of shit," I screamed and then spat in the direction of the voice in the shadows.

The proof that I had hit my mark came as pain suddenly erupted in my stomach as a heavy fist connected with my flesh.  "Now do you get it," the voice jeered.  All I did was laugh.  The last thing I heard was the sickening thud as my head was smashed into the concrete wall and as unconciousness overtook me only one thought came to my mind.  "Mommy loves you Cadence."