time for punishment

Hadley had woken up thinking all that had been an awful nightmare.  She looked around and saw that she was still chained in that basement and she began screaming for help once more.  She stopped screaming for a moment trying to remember how she had gotten here.  All she could remember was getting off her job as a waitress in one of the nicer casinos here in vegas.  She remembered starting to walk home, but anything past walking out the back door of work was a complete blank.  She stopped thinking as she heard  the door scraping open again.

A man walked in and turned on the lights.  She could tell by the look on his face that he was the one who had taken her.  He looked about her age and might have been attractive if he wasnt a psycho.  He had to have been about 6 1/2 feet tall with dark brown hair and coal black eyes.  She could see why it had hurt so bad to be punched by him.  His arms were huge, he looked like the gym was his best friend. 

He came in and looked at her with this evil smirk on his face. "I believe we already talked about this bitch, you do not speak unless told too," he said cruely.  "You were warned, and since you insist upon disobeying the simplest of orders, you must be punished.  He grinned evilly at those words and walked over to one of the metal tables in the room.

Once there, he began to pick up different tools and knives.  He finally picked up a wrench and walked towards her.  "Everytime you cry out or make any sound, you will get hit again," he said.  Her eyes widened as he brought the wrench up and slammed it against her side.  She felt one of her ribs crack and couldn't help the scream that escaped her lips.

"What did I just say bitch," he screamed.  At that he lifted the wrench again and this time hit her on the other side.  To hold in the scream that threatened to come out, she bit her lip so hard she tasted the coopery rust taste of blood in her mouth. 

When she didn't scream with the second hit Drake got very angry.  He ran back to the table and grabbed a pocket knife.  Coming up to her, he felt a surge of energy as her eyes were huge from fear.  He laughed out loud and plunged the tiny knife into her side.  He was rewarded by the screams he heard slip through her mouth. 

He decided to savor the torture. So instead of cutting deep into her he began to just cut enough to draw blood.  This went on for about an hour before he stopped.  He turned away and got a long bandage out of a drawer.  He cleaned her wound in her side and wrapped it and her cracked ribs up.  After all, he couldnt have her getting infected and dying before he was finished with her. 

After he cleaned her up, he walked to the stairs.  He turned around and glared at her.  "Now keep your mouth shut,  or next time it will be worse," he said.  Then he laughed evilly and walked up the stairs to shower and clean her blood off of himself. 

Authors Note

You dont have to comment or vote or anything...I really hope you are enjoying the story, but i am really only just writing this because life has been pissing on me lately and this is a perfect distraction!!  Therefore I dont expect votes or comments but i would definately love to hear them.  I also will be uploading at least one chapter of this story pretty much every single night.  Hope you enjoy!!