14.

Delilah drove me to school today, because there's a huge storm coming this way, it's already raining and there's thunder too.

I don't care, all I could think about was last night.

Yeah, at first it felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach, but after that was "Oh. My. Lord."

I can't wait to see Adam after school.

The whole entire day is going by slowly, eight hours felt more like sixteen hours.

The time finally came, at last, the dismissal bell.

After I put my stuff in my locker, I leave the school building, only, I didn't find Adam in his spot, where he usually waits for me.

I found him kissing another girl.

"Adam?" I walk towards him

He pulls away from the girl, his arm around her as if they were a thing.

"Sorry babe, it's just how the game goes, you know? Get a body, leave it." He shrugs then continues to make out with her, like I'm not even there! Like we were never dating!

That girl, around his arm, that's Karen Armstrong. She's a total bitch. She's hated me since kindergarten, I have no idea why, but one day she was being so annoying I stuck a crayon up her nose.

I all I do is walk away, for awhile I just stare at the ground, while trying to make my way to my house, it's cold and raining, which doesn't help my bad mood.

How could I be so fucking stupid? I should've known! He's a fucking fuckboy for gods sake! I'm such an idiot! To think he's the one I fucked first. He only wanted me for my body. He knew what he was doing too.

The slightest thought of that made me feel sick, I can't believe I wasted it on him.

The sick feeling in my stomach, started to come up.  I vomit on the side of the  road, I feel like if I move any more my organs are going to fall out.

I sit on a nearby bench, not caring that it's cold and raining anymore.

You're such an idiot.

How could you let your guard down? You're such a fucking idiot.

For what seems like hours, I stay on the bench, I've learned to accept the cold and I've learned to accept the rain. I haven't learned to accept the fact that I got played.

I never got my heart broken, because I did the heart breaking, the people I've "dated" in the past. I could tell it was superficial, so when I was with Adam and it felt real, I didn't know how to act.

As a car drives passes me, it comes to a stop and it's put in reverse to stop in front of me. I know who's car it is, it's Ashton's. I see him get out of the car, he walks towards me.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks, walking towards "It's fucking freezing" he adds

Yeah like I didn't know that.

"I don't need your saving. I'm fine" I hold back some tears

"You're going to get sick" he carries me into the car

This happened before. Though it's a different situation.

As Ashton drives he says "I saw what happened"

I don't answer.

"I don't get it, you have had boyfriends before, they've cheated on you, why are you so upset?" He asks

"Those felt fake, but with him, it felt real. He also was the one." I sob

"The one?" He asks

"He took my-" I stop there because I felt like I was going to throw up

"You were a virgin?" He asks

"Yes" I feel like I'm going to hurl

"Wait, so why are guys saying that they slept with you?" He asks

"Because they think they did"

"What?"

I don't say anything. I just look out the window.

He pulls into my driveway and walks me to my door.

"Thanks for driving me home" I wipe a tear away

"No problem" he gives a small smile.

I watch him go back tp his car. I enter my house, as I take off my shoes, Delilah walks downstairs.

"Where were you? We were so worried!" Delilah gives me a hug

"I'm fine, just a bit tired, that's all"

"I heard what happened, do you want to talk about it?" She asks

"No, not really"

"Okay, well you shower and get to bed, I don't want you to get sick" she gives me a soft smile.

I really am an idiot.