13.

Adam and I have  gotten to know each other more. He's so nice, I really like him.

The whole "I'm dating the school's rival" thing has blown over.

Well, Ashton is still pretty pissed. When Adam comes to pick me up from school he always glares at us. Ashton almost started a fight one day.

I want to ask Ashton what happened between them to make them hate each other, but I don't think he'll answer. I walk to Ashton's locker, he's surrounded by his friends, laughing about something.

"Ashton, I have to talk to you"

His head turns in my direction, his head turns back towards his friends and he says something then they leave.

I walk in his direction.

"How come you and Adam don't get along?" I ask

"Just because" he mumbles

"I need a real answer"

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" He starts to walk away.

"Real or Not Real? You and Adam get along, why?" I ask again.

I hear him sigh, he faces me and says "Real. We just don't, okay"

"Real or not real, he did something to make you hate him?" I ask

"Real"

"What did he do?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it, it's in the past"

"If it's in the past then you guys shouldn't hate each other"

"It's more difficult than that." He looks at me, "you wouldn't understand"  he walks away, leaving me in the empty hallway wondering about what happened between those two.

The rest of the day was a blur, I was really looking forward to the end of school where Adam would pick me up, that's the only thing I look forward to in the day.

It's just that when I'm with him, I get butterflies and my heart has this weird feeling but it's a nice feeling, I don't think I've ever felt like this.

The bell rings for dismissal, I quickly leave the classroom, I put my stuff in my locker then exit the school building, where I see Adam standing there waiting for me, in the spot he always stands in.

I smile and walk to him, giving him a hug.

"Hey babe" he smiles then kisses me

As we're driving to his house I ask him "How come Ashton and you don't get along?" I ask

"We're two different people, we just don't get along well, it's like water and oil, they don't mix."

I know that, but I want to know what happened between you two.

I sigh and look out the window, what could he have possibly done to make Ashton hate him so much.

We pull into Adam's driveway, when we enter his how I follow him up to his room.

As soon as we enter his room, he kisses me like he did a week ago. But this kiss was different, it felt electrifying, everything felt good about it, his lips, his hands, his body, it's like I couldn't stop, and if I did I could die.

He lays me on his bed, his hand travels down to the rim of my jeans, this time I don't push his hand away.

"Are you ready?" He asks

"Yes"